Rankings week of 4/16-4/22

mjuhb

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The have Alcoa above Farragut, and Maryville? Come on... Alcoa is having a GREAT season, but... Who votes on this?

I emailed them and their response was the members of the site. So if you have a rivals screen name you have a vote. Your vote will count as long as its in by Sunday night. The results will be posted on Monday.

That poll is a joke for having alcoa in the top ten, and I am alcoa's coach. I think the poll on here is much more accurate, BigG you were right about logan, he's a stud. Fun to watch.

it looks like to me it is a fan based poll

but i won't knock it because someone else is trying

That poll is a joke for having alcoa in the top ten, and I am alcoa's coach. I think the poll on here is much more accurate, BigG you were right about logan, he's a stud. Fun to watch.

Your a good man, Akula. You really have developed that program. Great job with Webb. I know your guys are pumped about that. Yeah, Logan is a talented player. We play them in a couple of weeks.

Good luck with Kingston. I talked to Larry tonight, so he can fill you in.

Mjuhb, fan based polls don't have near the research that you do. You may be wrong about some of your things from time to time, but you put a LOT of thought into it. I still don't know why eurosport doesn't have their poll up yet.

[Mjuhb, fan based polls don't have near the research that you do. You may be wrong about some of your things from time to time, but you put a LOT of thought into it. I still don't know why eurosport doesn't have their poll up yet.

I'm extremely impressed with the Mjuhb Tennessee high school soccer weeking rankings. If 3-6 Mafia can win an academy award, then Mjuhb should win one for best rankings in a state high school soccer season! :thumb:

I run that site and yes its a fan based poll. I let the members pick 10 teams with 5 Hon. Mentions. Count them up and post it. I'll be the first to tell you my expertise isn't soccer. Mine are Hockey and Football.

Hey akula21,

Its your fans of your school that are ranking you up there. Keep that in mind. Some of the Alcoa fans voted you at #1. Are you saying your fans are "Jokes"? The poll is a result of fans. I apologize for giving them a chance to share their opinion on my site. I'll try not to let that happen again :thumb:

I run that site and yes its a fan based poll. I let the members pick 10 teams with 5 Hon. Mentions. Count them up and post it. I'll be the first to tell you my expertise isn't soccer. Mine are Hockey and Football.

Hey akula21,

Its your fans of your school that are ranking you up there. Keep that in mind. Some of the Alcoa fans voted you at #1. Are you saying your fans are "Jokes"? The poll is a result of fans. I apologize for giving them a chance to share their opinion on my site. I'll try not to let that happen again :thumb:

Hey B,

Didn't your brother play soccer?