Hendersonville vs. Brentwood

bhs120

if hendersonville plays their game they will beat brentwood. hendersonville is not struggling this year they have the same record as last year and look how well they did. hendersonville is a very strong team i have seen them play every game, their defense is very solid and bolt is very strong up top. hendersonville 1-0 over brentwood.

brentwood also has the same record as last year and look how well they did :justwrestle: . bruinsoccer, i havent figured out if youre name is because of brentwood or a different school, you confuse me. regardless, the only things said about the best offensive team was someone talking about last years hendersonville team, not this years brentwood team. i went to the overton game on friday and lowder did play a lot, but it was to get his conditioning up and he was playing sweeper for most of the last half.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

brentwood also has the same record as last year and look how well they did :thumb: . bruinsoccer, i havent figured out if youre name is because of brentwood or a different school, you confuse me. regardless, the only things said about the best offensive team was someone talking about last years hendersonville team, not this years brentwood team. i went to the overton game on friday and lowder did play a lot, but it was to get his conditioning up and he was playing sweeper for most of the last half.

Brentwood may have the same record as last year but their schedule this far has been a joke and i dont see the loss of daniel kelly as a big deal. daniel was a great player but daniel didnt play half the games last year including brentwood and hendersonville won them all. Hendersonville is playing very well as a team and bolt and patrick kelly will get the job done against brentwood

Brentwood may have the same record as last year but their schedule this far has been a joke and i dont see the loss of daniel kelly as a big deal. daniel was a great player but daniel didnt play half the games last year including brentwood and hendersonville won them all. Hendersonville is playing very well as a team and bolt and patrick kelly will get the job done against brentwood

well its going to take more than just those two players having a good game to beat brentwood

well its going to take more than just those two players having a good game to beat brentwood

Here is an intersting idea. If you play for bwood or hhs you can continue to post on the thread. fans, past players and parents let the teams do the talking...I think that it would probably be pretty quiet. Great players on both sides, just enjoy the game and the competition.

Edited by GREG141

their schedule last year was a joke too, but when they were put up against the best teams, they stepped up and performed. now you are the most ignorant person i have ever met in my life if you dont think that the loss of daniel kelly is a big deal. in the finals, he was either scoring or involved in setting it up. if hendersonville is playing well as a team, then the TEAM should get it done. you saying that bolt and patrick kelly will get it done tells me that they rely too much on them. if both teams play their games, brentwoods TEAM will get it done.

Here is an intersting idea. If you play for bwood or hhs you can continue to post on the thread. fans, past players and parents let the teams do the talking...I think that it would probably be pretty quiet. Great players on both sides, just enjoy the game and the competition.

so who suddenly decided that u can choose who can post or not? and you have know idea if i am a parent, past player or even a player now, and if i recall everybody is intitled to put their ''2 cents in'' and judging by your reaction to my last post you must be a hendersonville player/fan because it apparently bothers you that your whole team consists of bolt and kelly so maybe you should just wait untill after the game to start making comments about this game and let the players do talking on the field

so who suddenly decided that u can choose who can post or not? and you have know idea if i am a parent, past player or even a player now, and if i recall everybody is intitled to put their ''2 cents in'' and judging by your reaction to my last post you must be a hendersonville player/fan because it apparently bothers you that your whole team consists of bolt and kelly so maybe you should just wait untill after the game to start making comments about this game and let the players do talking on the field

Just an idea.. You are right, everyone can state his/her opinion on the game. I am bothered by nothing and i did not mean to offend you.

Edited by GREG141

its going to be a great game. and if u take anything from last year it should be that what happens on thurs means very little when it comes to the state tourny. Hvill is not having a slow start right now they r just playing tough teams, and bwood might have a weak schedule but until the state tourny they are still state champs. its going to be a great game no matter who wins O and 1 more thing y does everybody think its going to be a high scoring game both teams have great Ds as well

their schedule last year was a joke too, but when they were put up against the best teams, they stepped up and performed. now you are the most ignorant person i have ever met in my life if you dont think that the loss of daniel kelly is a big deal. in the finals, he was either scoring or involved in setting it up. if hendersonville is playing well as a team, then the TEAM should get it done. you saying that bolt and patrick kelly will get it done tells me that they rely too much on them. if both teams play their games, brentwoods TEAM will get it done.

yes, im not taking anything away from bwood they are a good team and again daniel missed alot of games last year including bwood game and hendersonville won all the games that kelly didnt appear in. that says something about them as a team. they dont rely on one player, they are a great TEAM. and i am not relying on patrick and bolt. i think they will step up and score the goals but the team will create the opportunities. hendersonville is a strong TEAM and that is what i am trying to say.

yes, im not taking anything away from bwood they are a good team and again daniel missed alot of games last year including bwood game and hendersonville won all the games that kelly didnt appear in. that says something about them as a team. they dont rely on one player, they are a great TEAM. and i am not relying on patrick and bolt. i think they will step up and score the goals but the team will create the opportunities. hendersonville is a strong TEAM and that is what i am trying to say.

patrick is good, but bolt is really good and will be the main factor in this game but its all up to brian lowder and the rest of the bruins. If the bruins play to their potential they will take this game but it wont be easy.

we,ve played hville earlier this season..and they were good and solid..and fast too...i dont know much about bwood this year but from what i've seen from the results they are still a good team..so to me it could go both ways.

The game of the regular season is tonight for Middle Tennessee between the Bruins and Commandos. Who is going to come out on top in this state rematch?