Good Day 2 Play Invitational 4/20 - 4/22!

coachrop

Thanks, ondeck23. It's hard to beat the weather sometime. Hope you can get things worked out for Saturday and Sunday. Weather should be good both days and Page will play if there are not anymore delays for tomorrow. We do have a district game on Monday at Lewis Co. so we must worry about that. It will be up to Coach Hollingsworth to decide what we will do. I'll check back here for the revised schedule for Saturday and Sunday later.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, ondeck23. It's hard to beat the weather sometime. Hope you can get things worked out for Saturday and Sunday. Weather should be good both days and Page will play if there are not anymore delays for tomorrow. We do have a district game on Monday at Lewis Co. so we must worry about that. It will be up to Coach Hollingsworth to decide what we will do. I'll check back here for the revised schedule for Saturday and Sunday later.

Saturday

Page plays @ Harpeth at 3:00 and then travels to DC to play Hunters Lane at 6:00 and DC following.

Revised schedule for Saturday 4/22.

@ Creek Wood

1:00 CW vs. Giles

3:30 Giles vs. Northwest

6:00 Goodpasture vs. CW

8:30 Giles vs. Goodpasture

@ Dickson Co.

12:30 Hickman vs. Northwest

3:15 DC vs. Hunters Lane

6:00 Page vs. Hunters Lane

8:30 DC vs. Page

@ Harpeth

12:30 Harpeth vs. Hunters Lane

3:00 Harpeth vs. Page

Sunday 4/23 Championship game @ Harpeth @ 2:00

Thanks for your patience and understanding. :thumb:

Revised schedule for Saturday 4/22.

@ Creek Wood

1:00 CW vs. Giles

3:30 Giles vs. Northwest

6:00 Goodpasture vs. CW

8:30 Giles vs. Goodpasture

@ Dickson Co.

12:30 Hickman vs. Northwest

3:15 DC vs. Hunters Lane

6:00 Page vs. Hunters Lane

8:30 DC vs. Page

@ Harpeth

12:30 Harpeth vs. Hunters Lane

3:00 Harpeth vs. Page

Sunday 4/23 Championship game @ Harpeth @ 2:00

Thanks for your patience and understanding. :thumb:

Where is Harpeth's 3rd game?

Well Harpeth's field looked great today, the outfield was probably slippery just like every other field in the midstate. The day started off with Hunterl lane and Harpeth playing. Harpeth started A.J. Lampley who pitched through six and then we brought in Zach Rushing who pitched for the first time since his acl tear at the end of the season of football last season. They threw strikes but hl was hitting them no problem. For hl number 6 pitched he is a lefty and through the entire game, he sort of reminded me of Dontrelle Willis. HE pitched very well also hit a home run oppo.

Final

Hunters Lane 8 Harpeth 2

W.P- #6

L.P.- A.J. Lampley

HR #6

The second game of the day was between Page and Harpeth, Matt Fizer pitched the whole game doing a great job. The pitcher for Page was never really on. Really a slow game to me, Page made some really stupid mistakes when I thought they could of made a run. EX. Runner on second, ball hit to SS, SS throws to first or second cant remember(which was the second out of the inning) the runner on second goes through third and goes in the dug out, first or second baseman throws back to SS and tags the runner to get a double play.

Their were a few more like that on Page's running game.

FInal

Harpeth 5 Page 1

W.P- Fizer

L.P ???

HR NONE

Harpeth went 2-1 overall in the classic.

Edited by HHSnumber1fan