Madison

ozzie_johnson

Yea ur right i did sit on the bench my freshmen year at North Carolina but was 12th man my sophomore year. Dont be mad cuz u play for a crap west tn team. No team in the west has a chance. Yall just talk big but none of yal will do anythin in state. GO IRISH

Did you play at Catholic in highschool?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you play your jr and Sr. year? Did you finish college? Oh, I know, you waited on me at the Wendy's drive thru. When we come to play in the Spring Fling at the end of May, I'll take a number 1, hold the onions, large fries, and water to drink. Got that?

Yea ur right i did sit on the bench my freshmen year at North Carolina but was 12th man my sophomore year. Dont be mad cuz u play for a crap west tn team. No team in the west has a chance. Yall just talk big but none of yal will do anythin in state. GO IRISH

Did you play your jr and Sr. year? Did you finish college? Oh, I know, you waited on me at the Wendy's drive thru. When we come to play in the Spring Fling at the end of May, I'll take a number 1, hold the onions, large fries, and water to drink. Got that?

that sounds good, ill have one too, but hold the tomatoes as well

I graduated from UNC and now im at Vanderbilt Law School. Why is everyone so concerned about me when this topic is about a crappy madison team? I mean all yall can do is attack me instead of defending your team. That means yall are crappy, cuz you cant even give a reason why yall are ranked so high. I think that a west tenn. team shouldn't even be in the top 15, let alone top 5.

I graduated from UNC and now im at Vanderbilt Law School. Why is everyone so concerned about me when this topic is about a crappy madison team? I mean all yall can do is attack me instead of defending your team. That means yall are crappy, cuz you cant even give a reason why yall are ranked so high. I think that a west tenn. team shouldn't even be in the top 15, let alone top 5.

OK... both sides of this have done enough "chest thumping". Once again, rankings are great, but they are opinions. They don't bring home any trophies, and they don't win you any games. You won't convince anyone on a website that you deserve to be ranked. Do it on the field, and let your game talk for you. People will either respect you or not. You (Madison) have the respect of many of the players and coaches across the state. While Mjuhb does a great job, you do understand that it is one person's opinion. It's not even an official poll (sorry mjuhb no offense meant) so don't get too upset. Our first year of success, we weren't even ranked until regions. Good luck, Madison, and good luck in law school Ozzie. Let's focus a little more on the positive, and agree to dissagree with the rankings. The post season will show a lot more than a list of top 10s.

OK... both sides of this have done enough "chest thumping". Once again, rankings are great, but they are opinions. They don't bring home any trophies, and they don't win you any games. You won't convince anyone on a website that you deserve to be ranked. Do it on the field, and let your game talk for you. People will either respect you or not. You (Madison) have the respect of many of the players and coaches across the state. While Mjuhb does a great job, you do understand that it is one person's opinion. It's not even an official poll (sorry mjuhb no offense meant) so don't get too upset. Our first year of success, we weren't even ranked until regions. Good luck, Madison, and good luck in law school Ozzie. Let's focus a little more on the positive, and agree to dissagree with the rankings. The post season will show a lot more than a list of top 10s.

Sure thing buzz.

I do agree with ozzie on this one, i think both teams are playin weak shedules, but u cant blame that on whos close to you, you gotta travel, look at CBHS they play bearden,Farragut,lenoir city, and many more teams from the knoxville area and their from memphis, given their level of play u can argue why they travel, but playin better competition in the season can and usually leads to success in the post season, you have to go find the competition, beatin up on people leads to big egoes and bad attitudes when u eventually step on the field with the likes of CAK,Notre Dame, or Catholic, so Congrats on the start to both your seasons, im sure neither of your teams should be taken lightly, i wish you luck and i hope you prove us all wrong. and no harm meant

I do agree with ozzie on this one, i think both teams are playin weak shedules, but u cant blame that on whos close to you, you gotta travel, look at CBHS they play bearden,Farragut,lenoir city, and many more teams from the knoxville area and their from memphis, given their level of play u can argue why they travel, but playin better competition in the season can and usually leads to success in the post season, you have to go find the competition, beatin up on people leads to big egoes and bad attitudes when u eventually step on the field with the likes of CAK,Notre Dame, or Catholic, so Congrats on the start to both your seasons, im sure neither of your teams should be taken lightly, i wish you luck and i hope you prove us all wrong. and no harm meant

well yeah we could travel, but we have no money, we dont even get to take busses to games we have to drive to our away games... we are a public school and cbhs is a private school... jackson(madison county) has one of the lowest budgets in the schools right now across tennessee we cant even get new books let alone travel and get busses to drive us, its not like our parents have the time to travel 2 or 3 hours just to play good competition, some of our parents have FULL time jobs and just dont have the time, so yeah i can say we cant travel and all that jibber jabber

well yeah we could travel, but we have no money, we dont even get to take busses to games we have to drive to our away games... we are a public school and cbhs is a private school... jackson(madison county) has one of the lowest budgets in the schools right now across tennessee we cant even get new books let alone travel and get busses to drive us, its not like our parents have the time to travel 2 or 3 hours just to play good competition, some of our parents have FULL time jobs and just dont have the time, so yeah i can say we cant travel and all that jibber jabber

No explanation is necessary madisonLB. Keep winning. If you're good, it will show. Assuming he really is a Vandy Law student, ozzie is just cranky because his 1L (first year) exams are upon him and may consume his being. Once they're over he'll turn back into the gentleman he probably once was when he graduated from KCHS (unless, of course, he's an Irish imposter since I know the '98 team pretty well and I don't remember anyone going on to play for UNC nor does the UNC team roster for those years have anyone from Knoxville named). He wouldn't make that stuff up, would he?

No explanation is necessary madisonLB. Keep winning. If you're good, it will show. Assuming he really is a Vandy Law student, ozzie is just cranky because his 1L (first year) exams are upon him and may consume his being. Once they're over he'll turn back into the gentleman he probably once was when he graduated from KCHS (unless, of course, he's an Irish imposter since I know the '98 team pretty well and I don't remember anyone going on to play for UNC nor does the UNC team roster for those years have anyone from Knoxville named). He wouldn't make that stuff up, would he?

I think ozzie is a fake. West tenn might do good and they might not, anyways how would ozzie know if he is in law school. I don't know many lawyers who went to law school who have time to get on a message board and talk about a team they don't know. poser