How's Clinton going to be?

CHSdragz927

HTV

I still remembered the time I visited your booth when Powell played Clinton on a thursday night. I know you remember. This was in 2002. I also remember you showing me how many sophomores and freshmen were starting for Clinton. Clinton played Powell tough that night. I remember thinking that if those kids stayed out for football Clinton would be a handful for anyone in region 3 4A.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't the opening post, something about New Coaches... so how can you make a judgement towards that. If a player doesn't come out cause the program doesn't win, then they probably are scared of the contact, or don't really like the sport. It's about the love of the game, that's why kids play..

What does "GOME" get me mean? Is that a new saying for the kids at clinton? Maybe you should try "It will take more than eleven of you to tackle me!" :rolleyes:

lol, i haven't laughed so much until i read that signature, thanks for pointing it out, i just skipped over all that huge font and red print.

Them boys is edumacated. Ha Ha. That was funny. But they still may not win a game.

Ole Dad

There is some talent at Clinton, if Andy and his new coaches can get them out. I think you will see some improvement with the new OC.

Edited by oskie