Farraguts Loss in South Carolina

Coach Wallie

Guest Number8

NUMBER 8........

(If I have done my homework correctly, I dont think your team is allowed on the field with teams like Farragut.)

Have u done ur homework right???? No i would give u a BIG "F'. "04/27 at Farragut(08)(08) (7-1-5) 6:00 PM" If one pays close attention, one can tell that farragut lost 2 games and not one. What happaned my friends?? did we forget the loss already?????

My team shouldn't be allowed on the field with farragut??? O.k. I hate to bring the offical state rakings up, where is see SH OVER farragut. But i really don't care about that.

And lion It was a wise move for u to back up from Chizaggi, that is Danger Zone. And just for a lil fact. SH players want to play, they don't like to take "rests".

Thank you for ur trys to cut SH down. I really like to see how good farragut is. People on here make them look like the soccer Gods.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Number 8, There is noone backing down from anyone , also, Farragut has not bragged abit, maybe people bragged on us, but we haven't bragged. Your mistake knocking on us and especially our coach trying to just EXPLAIN what happened. WE (Farragut players) have not knocked Science Hill down, but you have called us whining.) I promise to introduce myself to you at the game so ther is no mistake who I am. We hope to play a good game, but you have really not made any fans with a team that has done nothing to you. See if your talk is as loud on the field. Again, I will remind you, we are really looking forward to Your visit. See ya here big guy! :lol::lol::D:lol::lol:

Guest Number8

I like to remind that i was not the only one, who critcised ur "explainations" on ur loss.

I ll be on the field. And we ll go from there buddy.

Hey Lion once again we meet. Its funny im on Farragut too, and i dont even know who you are. But Number 8, Everyone on our team is really looking forward to playing you. We hope you want to play us equally. We hope you guys better bring your A game

lil fun fact: TN High tied Bearden ( oops sounds competitive to me of tn high)... so lets work the math from farragut and bearden result tonight.

I did not see that game but if you look at the rest of TN high schedule it should say something that the game was a fluke. And Number 8, what made you say everyone acts like Farragut is god? We just have an awesome tradition and are doing are best this year to live up to it, and i would say we aren't doing so bad this year, we just had one TERRIBLE game against northwestern. but i would love to see you all play them. They are alot better than you think.

Guest Number8

lil fun fact: TN High tied Bearden ( oops sounds competitive to me of tn high)... so lets work the math from farragut and bearden result tonight.

I did not see that game but if you look at the rest of TN high schedule it should say something that the game was a fluke. And Number 8, what made you say everyone acts like Farragut is god? We just have an awesome tradition and are doing are best this year to live up to it, and i would say we aren't doing so bad this year, we just had one TERRIBLE game against northwestern. but i would love to see you all play them. They are alot better than you think.

I will prolly be chillen on the left side of the bench, i hope coach will let me play against farragut, eventhou it is an important game.

I can't even count HOW many people came on here saying how much farragut is goin to kill...kill...kill... I don't know if they are on the farragut team or not...obviously u guys don't even know who on CoachT is on ur team. I know farragut is a Great team, but this site makes u all look like Professionals, and that got me.

I will prolly be chillen on the left side of the bench, i hope coach will let me play against farragut, eventhou it is an important game.

I can't even count HOW many people came on here saying how much farragut is goin to kill...kill...kill... I don't know if they are on the farragut team or not...obviously u guys don't even know who on CoachT is on ur team. I know farragut is a Great team, but this site makes u all look like Professionals, and that got me.

What grade are you in Number 8? Yeah acually i know who a few people are on Farragut along with me on this site and none of them talk about how we are going to kill..kill...kill but lion101 claims to be on Farragut but he doesnt say who he is and at practice everyone says its there friend on anther team. But yeah no one acts like were Professionals we normally and i would say deservingly get good respect thats all.

Guest Number8

you should probably spend more time on your game and less time on coacht

Tell me about it dude. The less time i get in a game, the more i got to talk on CoachT... U know equilibrium.... The less time i get on the field i mma have to balance it out on This site. That how i roll. But Chaser where do u like to chill on the field???

Who has said we are gonna kill...kill...kill? Predicting that we will win does not make us look like professionals. You're getting ridiculous.