Farraguts Loss in South Carolina

Coach Wallie

Guest Number8

i never was trash talking but im sure my coach didnt say that

Please don't say u weren't trash talkin, cause u don't want me to go back and dig things out. But now u know that i wasn't trash talkin, cause my prediction was almost true. So got ahead and say "#8" talks too much, cause i just tryed to warn u.

OHHH really?????? well ur coach CALLED our coach on the phone, and he said it before the game. GO ask him. Our coach doesnt lie to us.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't say u weren't trash talkin, cause u don't want me to go back and dig things out. But now u know that i wasn't trash talkin, cause my prediction was almost true. So got ahead and say "#8" talks too much, cause i just tryed to warn u.

OHHH really?????? well ur coach CALLED our coach on the phone, and he said it before the game. GO ask him. Our coach doesnt lie to us.

Thats ok i dont believe you

Guest Number8

i know it is hard to believe for u and everyone else, Because it is hard for people to Believe that we won 3-0.

Oh I i never got to meet Lion101. I thought he was a farragut player. And let me make this clear, Your player said that u guys are now in full strenght, cause now u can't "explain" to everyone that ur starters were missing. YOU knew before the game, that winner was goin to take it ALLLL, and the loser had to take A lot.

Edited by Number8

i know it is hard to believe for u and everyone else, Because it is hard for people to Believe that we won 3-0.

Oh I i never got to meet Lion101. I thought he was a farragut player. And let me make this clear, Your player said that u guys are now in full strenght, cause now u can't "explain" to everyone that ur starters were missing. YOU knew before the game, that winner was goin to take it ALLLL, and the loser had to take A lot.

Keep talkin its fine but not even i know who lion101 is

number 8 i bet anything you want that you WILL NOT win state. you act like SH is the best team in the state. sorry to tell you but theyre not. i didnt go to the game but im sure farragut shouldnt have lost 3-0. just like i know they shouldnt have lost 10-1 to northwestern. every team has good games and every team has bad games. sometimes a team has a bad game when another team has a good one. im sure thats what happened here. farragut didnt play well and SH did. i guess we will have to wait till this rematch that might happen. i hope you lose and never get the chance to play FHS again.

Guest Number8

number 8 i bet anything you want that you WILL NOT win state. you act like SH is the best team in the state. sorry to tell you but theyre not. i didnt go to the game but im sure farragut shouldnt have lost 3-0. just like i know they shouldnt have lost 10-1 to northwestern. every team has good games and every team has bad games. sometimes a team has a bad game when another team has a good one. im sure thats what happened here. farragut didnt play well and SH did. i guess we will have to wait till this rematch that might happen. i hope you lose and never get the chance to play FHS again.

That is EXACTLY what i m talkin about. U people will NEVER say anything good about us. HOW many times do we have to prove ourselves for u to wake up. I have Made farragut MAD at our team just so Everyone can see that we will beat them at their BEST. SO go ahead and try to "EXPLAIN" the unbelieveable, But They know to try to avoid us in Sub-state.

KEEP HATIN !!!!

Am sure that u are happy now that u've gotten the result. Chaser is a good defender, but we won. Now will u go back to normal and get off the hatred?

Liverpool, I was looking foward to seeing you play and meet u like I did with Chaser, where were you?

So people, are we now allow on the same field with farragut or still need to go to the next challenge?

I was at the game. And i know both chaser and liverpool. First of all while chaser was out there... i dont believe you accomplised anything. Chaser was cheaply taken out by one of your players. That is when all the goals came because he anchors our defense. and liverpool... he is actually number 11.

That is EXACTLY what i m talkin about. U people will NEVER say anything good about us. HOW many times do we have to prove ourselves for u to wake up. I have Made farragut MAD at our team just so Everyone can see that we will beat them at their BEST. SO go ahead and try to "EXPLAIN" the unbelieveable, But They know to try to avoid us in Sub-state.

KEEP HATIN !!!!

as i mention before i was at the game. Number 8 you all won and your TEAM can talk trash. but you personally CANT. I wasnt impressed considering how much you talk. but congratulations to science hill. and a quick question... how does a team avoid someone in sub-state... they dont have a choice unless they blow the regional final, thats saying farragut gets there.

KEEP HATIN !!!!

great job SH, number 8 you are hilarious, keep up the funny trash talk, you are what makes this site so much fun to go to. How did you rate your performance last night?