Farraguts Loss in South Carolina

Coach Wallie

Guest Number8

Region 2 is superior. My son played in both regions and I can tell you there has been a major differance in the past 10 YEARS. Kids who would be stars in Region 1 would be average on PAST Farragut teams.

CAK may be the team to fear in the Knoxville area.

Well... If stars in region 1 would be avarage in Knoxville then...i guess i would be the Water Boy.

Well... Lets wait and see how the Water boys do.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Region 2 is superior. My son played in both regions and I can tell you there has been a major differance in the past 10 YEARS. Kids who would be stars in Region 1 would be average on PAST Farragut teams.

Maybe this is the year for Region 1 to rule. We will see.

CAK may be the team to fear in the Knoxville area.

We all know that region 2 has been successful in going to state over region 1 for the past few years, but I really don't see them as superior. They are just good teams. Of all the Knoxville teams that I've seen science hill play against from last season to this season, win or lost, theres non really that I can say its totally impossible to break through their defence or are all fast enough to over run people easily... I've never seen farragut play, so maybe they are the exception. Theres a lot of good players in the knoxville area, as its a bigger place so they should be doing good and thats why they are usually the favorites and manage to go far, but any team out of these two regions can beat any team if u ask me.

Edited by Chizaggi

We all know that region 2 has been successful in going to state over region 1 for the past few years, but I really don't see them as superior. They are just good teams. Of all the Knoxville teams that I've seen science hill play against from last season to this season, win or lost, theres non really that I can say its totally impossible to break through their defence or are all fast enough to over run people easily... I've never seen farragut play, so maybe they are the exception. Theres a lot of good players in the knoxville area, as its a bigger place so they should be doing good and thats why they are usually the favorites and manage to go far, but any team out of these two regions can beat any team if u ask me.

Chizaggi Thats a good post. Even though i play for Farragut i agree with you completly. NICE post

I was just wondering because i have just now heard of him and i wanted to know if he has been at sh for a while

A junior. recently moved to america, join the team last season. I wouldn't mind what people say about him.

Edited by Chizaggi