East Robertson Lady Indian Softball

EastBaseball25

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Classy post!!!! Is that what they teach way up yonder in betwenst the cornfields?

Anyways, who have you beaten? You still have not answered my question. I guess the corn niblets are in the 2 teeth you have left in your head and is obscuring your speech?

And didnt "yall" just get beat by a nobody? Better luck next year.

And I'm from neither David Lipscomb nor Davidson County for that matter. Its actually quite a bit a drive from there too! Especially in your horse and buggy way up there in Cross Plains.

Dear Mr. Everything - had asked you, why you are so ruffled about the Lady Indians and how has their schedule been padded...you have still not replied.

You as well had a really "classy post" with all of that 'country' slang talk...Big of you to speak that way.

Who have they beaten?......All District teams, twice except for Houston Co. Warren Co., Antioch, Spring Hill (twice), Watertown, Grundy Co., White Co., Smith Co., Harpeth Hall, Glencliff, Portland, Westmoreland, DCA, Waverly, Lipscomb, Gallatin. All of this to you may be padded, unimportant, non- impressive.........played 35 games and lost 4......hmmm.

Who knows Mr. Everything, you may very well meet up with the Lady Indians next week (may not) and 'your' team may beat them (may not), but there is nothing that you can say that will change the success that the team has had this year and it is sad that one would try......

Dear Mr. Everything - had asked you, why you are so ruffled about the Lady Indians and how has their schedule been padded...you have still not replied.

You as well had a really "classy post" with all of that 'country' slang talk...Big of you to speak that way.

Who have they beaten?......All District teams, twice except for Houston Co. Warren Co., Antioch, Spring Hill (twice), Watertown, Grundy Co., White Co., Smith Co., Harpeth Hall, Glencliff, Portland, Westmoreland, DCA, Waverly, Lipscomb, Gallatin. All of this to you may be padded, unimportant, non- impressive.........played 35 games and lost 4......hmmm.

Who knows Mr. Everything, you may very well meet up with the Lady Indians next week (may not) and 'your' team may beat them (may not), but there is nothing that you can say that will change the success that the team has had this year and it is sad that one would try......

I am sorry Lucky me i have to jump in here, the teams you have mentioned most are not what i would call top teams, harpeth hall, watertown, portland, westmorland, come on sounds alittle padded to me, Time will tell. i hope we see you at state. good luck

I am sorry Lucky me i have to jump in here, the teams you have mentioned most are not what i would call top teams, harpeth hall, watertown, portland, westmorland, come on sounds alittle padded to me, Time will tell. i hope we see you at state. good luck

And the district as a whole is weak to add to the padded schedule and win column. I know you cant help who is in your district, but if you want to be really successful, schedule tougher tournaments and tougher regular season out-of-district games. Many teams in the spring fling will have worse records than you, but have also played tougher teams. Just stating the facts.