Adamsville vs JCS

Guest hustle101

I agree that nothing is for sure in the post season... I played at Adamsville for 5 years (8th-12th) and every postseason brought something awful for the Cardinals. This year may be no different. Adamsville has to go in with confidence... With only one senior they will have to really depend on everyone clicking at the same time. Lets hope, for the Cardinals sake that time starts this week...

Madison beating Adamsville early in the season was a fluke...

I don't think TCA's pitching can hang with Adamsville's bats...

Adamsville put a ton of runs on Riversides ace a couple weeks ago...

and all but 2 of the 8 homeruns JCS put on the board would have been pop flys in any other field in the district...

This district is wide open, but I think it will be Aville and JCS in the end...

Aville- 6

JCS- 5

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that nothing is for sure in the post season... I played at Adamsville for 5 years (8th-12th) and every postseason brought something awful for the Cardinals. This year may be no different. Adamsville has to go in with confidence... With only one senior they will have to really depend on everyone clicking at the same time. Lets hope, for the Cardinals sake that time starts this week...

and all but 2 of the 8 homeruns JCS put on the board would have been pop flys in any other field in the district...

Aville- 6

JCS- 5

Where is district tourney being played this year?

Aville- 6

JCS- 5

After seeing that Middleton beat Adamsville tonight, I don't think so. But....if it is JCS and Adamsville in the finals, I will go out on a limb and say JCS by a lot. Adamsville is falling into their old traits and starting to fade as the tournament draws nearer.

Aville- 6

JCS- 5

I don't think Madison beating Adamsville was fluke...Madison almost beat them the second game...lost on home runs in the last inning in both games against Trinity, lost a tough one run game to Riverside, lost to JCS on a walk off home run as well....I don't think Madison beating Adamsville was a fluke...

I want everyone to know that Adamsville only has one senior. On a daily basis Adamsville has around 3 to 5 sophmores on the starting line-up, and the rest of the team is made up of juniors and one senior. Adamsville is a very young team. If Adamsville can step up and beat Jcs, Adamsville will have region. No doubt in my mind. Adamsville losing to madison was a huge fluke, but now that Madision beat Adamsville, Adamsville will finally take them seriously.

Aville- 6

JCS- 5

Adamsville is a decent hitting team but I have a hard time beleiving that that will win the district But Good luck I hope youo do.