Marion Co. @ Bledsoe Co.

PurpleGrad

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Bledsoe's bats don't start doing, then were liable to get beat by somemore District teams.....How did you all like the play made by the 2nd baseman on that one play? Looked like something on Sportscenter....

The play where she went to her left and caught a ball I thought she never had a chance to even touch and pitched the ball to 1st for the out???

If that's the play you're talking about, YES, it was a great play.

From what I hear it was a great game. If my information is correct, it was error free until the throwing error that allowed the run to score. Congratulations to Freshman Morgan Pittman for scoring the winning run. And a HUGE congratulations to Marion County on a great win. :thumb: Sorry I couldn't be there for this game.

I think that Indian asked earlier if this counted for the district. If I'm not mistaken, this is the only time that we play so it will count.

Good luck to BC for the rest of the season.

Keep up the good work Marion...... keep making us proud!!!!! :thumb:

Great Job Lady Warriors

Why doesnt Marion play more games than that?? Even if you only have one pitcher you could play more than 16 by this time in the season.............

I think there coaches right now had nothing to do with the schedule.....Remember there main coach got injured in a weird accident at school and the coaches they have right now are fill-in coaches.....