Lenoir City vs Maryville

KanEyePlay?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats to lc and not to take anything away from them but i think that if jared was in goal the game may have been different he was a big leader and controlled the back

sorry, but I have to disagree on this, the shots made by chino and luke were unstoppable by any keeper, they were accurately placed in the corner. good game maryville, it was close.

sorry, but I have to disagree on this, the shots made by chino and luke were unstoppable by any keeper, they were accurately placed in the corner. good game maryville, it was close.

bs, the keeper was terrible. The first goal he waited till the last second to come out when he had all day to get the ball and on the free kick he was behind the wall like a retard and didnt even try for the ball. The shot was not hard at all & most keepers would have easily saved it.

bs, the keeper was terrible. The first goal he waited till the last second to come out when he had all day to get the ball and on the free kick he was behind the wall like a retard and didnt even try for the ball. The shot was not hard at all & most keepers would have easily saved it.

Way to support your keeper. I'm sure he appreciates the positive input.

Edited by BigGExpress