EUROSPORT UPDATED!

play2live

MBA got lucky, don't count on them being a threat for long.

mba is a very good team. Actually, they are a group of fine young men. That is all that matters. As far as playing soccer, D2 middle is pretty freakin tough this year. MBA is a class act and a comment from the above does not reflect the feeling of any D2 school in middle tennessee. We may not like each other, but we respect each other.

Edited by GREG141

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mba is a very good team. Actually, they are a group of fine young men. That is all that matters. As far as playing soccer, D2 middle is pretty freakin tough this year. MBA is a class act and a comment from the above does not reflect the feeling of any D2 school in middle tennessee. We may not like each other, but we respect each other.

I'm as much for being a fine young man as the next guy, but state titles don't go to fine young men. They go to the best soccer teams. Don't get me wrong, I promote good sportsmanship and being a class act is definately important, but to say its all that matters, that's a little much.

shouldnt we (MBA) be ahead of BGA because we beat them?? just curious

It's a good argument, but then JPII would have to be ahead of you. You cant always use that kind of logic. also these ranking should clear up after this weeks games with BGA playing JPII, and Ryan playing some teams from the east.

It's a good argument, but then JPII would have to be ahead of you. You cant always use that kind of logic. also these ranking should clear up after this weeks games with BGA playing JPII, and Ryan playing some teams from the east.

we (mba) also beat blackman and grissom, and i kno many of u think that preseason doesnt count but the game against hendersonville should have told many teams what we were about, i mean even if it was a preseason match hendersonville started atleast 10 of their starters. . .

we (mba) also beat blackman and grissom, and i kno many of u think that preseason doesnt count but the game against hendersonville should have told many teams what we were about, i mean even if it was a preseason match hendersonville started atleast 10 of their starters. . .

you guys are ranked nationally

http://studentsportssoccer.Unapproved Website/content.asp?CID=535712

Yeah those rankings aren't too bad... they just need some minor adjustments. Just like Catholic higher up, and how is Maryville ranked above Farragut. Yeah they only have one loss... but look who they have played compared to Farragut.

If Catholic beats Kingston and ND this coming week, they might deserve to move up. Until they beat CAK, ND or CCS, however, I think they are about right.