Question

sWiTzEr

Is there anyone on these boards that played for West Tn. Select last year? I was supposed to go to the try outs last summer but I got caught up in football and didn't have any time to play. I was wondering if you guys got a keeper for this summer or if you were still looking.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the keeper for McKenzie just to let you know.

west tennessee select will not have a team this year probably because they lost 4 seniors and one other player... they just wont have enough players is what is said right now. i played for them this year, if they do have a team you need to play, its loads of fun and a great group of guys

west tennessee select will not have a team this year probably because they lost 4 seniors and one other player... they just wont have enough players is what is said right now. i played for them this year, if they do have a team you need to play, its loads of fun and a great group of guys

Do you not think enough players could be gathered to play? I'm just really looking for someone to play with so I can get some more experience and hopefully a little more exposure as I am hoping to play college after I graduate. You got MSN or anything?

Do you not think enough players could be gathered to play? I'm just really looking for someone to play with so I can get some more experience and hopefully a little more exposure as I am hoping to play college after I graduate. You got MSN or anything?

no but i will try and keep you posted on them, i will ask some of the martin guys on monday when madison plays them if they would like to have a team this year again and maybe you could get some at least decent players(try hard to get some club material players) and go play in martin... ill ask for ya if you would like some help playin

no but i will try and keep you posted on them, i will ask some of the martin guys on monday when madison plays them if they would like to have a team this year again and maybe you could get some at least decent players(try hard to get some club material players) and go play in martin... ill ask for ya if you would like some help playin

Yeah that'd be great. I wish I woulda got the chance to play last year, from what Will has told me it sounded fun. You remember me from playin McKenzie last year?