Warren Co, Oakland game

nonamer

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before oakland worries about siegel next week they have to face a real good warren co ball club...what do yall think about this one..

I can guarantee you Warren County is Oakland's only thought at this point. A Oakland sweep in this series would be huge as it would help Oakland widen their lead in securing one of those 2 home sites for the district tournament. Will be 2 low scoring games and very well could be the best series of this district season

Edited by OaklandGrad

It could work out that IF it rains out Friday...the Warren County game could be at home Sunday and Colby could pitch Sunday at HOME on 5 days rest (instead of at Oakland on 4 days). I would think the Pioneers would like this senerio. It would also give Barnes 1 more day to heal his ankle, because I would throw Wilson at home Saturday IF it rains out Friday.

A rain out could make things interesting. I saw Barnes practicing yesterday and he looked as though he was not having any problems...which is good for Oakland, but throwing 6 innings is different on an injuried ankle than practicing.

It could work out that IF it rains out Friday...the Warren County game could be at home Sunday and Colby could pitch Sunday at HOME on 5 days rest (instead of at Oakland on 4 days). I would think the Pioneers would like this senerio. It would also give Barnes 1 more day to heal his ankle, because I would throw Wilson at home Saturday IF it rains out Friday.

A rain out could make things interesting. I saw Barnes practicing yesterday and he looked as though he was not having any problems...which is good for Oakland, but throwing 6 innings is different on an injuried ankle than practicing.

It did rain out the game now killan has another days rest look out he is gng to b on his game on sunday