Best Pitchers in West TN

SaintKnute

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I've seen in personal games myself.

In no ranked order:

Adam Milligan - Hardin Co - good FB, decent stuff but has signed APSU football???????? not sure what he's thinking

Jonathan Keck - Lexington - results say enough, great athletic frame, above average FB, has big upside as he hasn't been throwing that long

Jon Patterson - Lexington - results say enough as well for jon, but work ethic is best quality as he doesn't have overpowering FB, but pinpoint control

Drew Hayes - Mckenzie faces all 1's since he's all they have on the hill consistent, not to mention he tops out at 94 and consistently stays 88-92. His control of all pitches sets him somewhat apart of a few guys.

Clayton Gant - USJ - plays for solid program and faces all 1's and 2's, above avg FB, with solid offspeed stuff, and has above avg control

Dylan Cupples - Dyer Co - a rough outing or two as of late, but good athletic frame, velocity is ok, not sure about his other stuff tho

Michael Panthofer - JCM if he spots up he's great, good curve, but FB tends to be flat, has to spot in order to win

I'm sure I'm missing a few, but I'm drawing only ??? here...I'm sorry if I missed some, but if people add I'm sure they'll all come out. Not to mention all the pitchers listed here, I'd be willing to give the ball to on any day, these kids are great representations of the strength of west tenn baseball.

What if you had all those guys in your rotation/bullpen along with Spencer? I'd say that team would dominate.

Good question....so, how many of that group is going to be at Bethel next year? :blink:

The two from Lexington, Hayes is uncertain but still has it in his top 3 from what I've been told. Do I think he'll go; probably not, but according to him he'd love to go there. With everything their loading up with next year, that would be rediculous. Milligan was being recruited by them, but he decided to play football at APSU, not sure on his train of thought. But also from Hardin Co, they're #2 and 3 guys are coming to Bethel probably. I say probably, but the #3 has already signed with Bethel (Ronnie Casey), and the #2 wants to and is ready to sign (Casey Willoughby), he is awaiting the offer.