Rankings week of 4/23-4/29

mjuhb

Just a question....have you seen any of these teams, including Germantown Houston, play? It's hard to rank when you haven't seen them, based only on what the final score was for a game, without knowing the level of competition. I know G'town Houston is a good team with a great reputation and I don't want to take anything away from them. However, ties aren't wins and comparing Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Alabama teams to those we are more familiar with is tough.

well jenks is nationally ranked and houston led most of the game

no i haven't seen them play i rely on my memphis contacts(and who are neutral) who are at the games to pass along the info to me

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well jenks is nationally ranked and houston led most of the game

no i haven't seen them play i rely on my memphis contacts(and who are neutral) who are at the games to pass along the info to me

I don't want to sound like I'm disagreeing but leading most of the game doesn't count in the final score. And it's hard to find anyone at a game who isn't biased in some way.

I do think your rankings are better than most and look forward to your new listings next week.

I don't want to sound like I'm disagreeing but leading most of the game doesn't count in the final score. And it's hard to find anyone at a game who isn't biased in some way.

I do think your rankings are better than most and look forward to your new listings next week.

well i get alot of people telling me they like the expanded ranking

mine is like 80 teams and i think eurosport is like 30 teams

i like the fact that everyone is informed and everyone knows where they stand

well i get alot of people telling me they like the expanded ranking

mine is like 80 teams and i think eurosport is like 30 teams

i like the fact that everyone is informed and everyone knows where they stand

Got to disagree about that one.....most people posting aren't informed and have no idea what is really going on in a different part of the state. (lots of grandstanding and reliving past victories!) I include myself in the 'uninformed' group. I just wanted to know, respectfully, how you get the info to rank teams from such a spread-out state.

well their are 3 types of coacht users

1 the people who just get on coacht and just run their mouths

2 posters that make valid points and do contribute info

3 people who don't post but just browse for info

#3 people are my base those people are the ones i talk too at games

their only 3 posters on coacht that i have ever met

Edited by mjuhb