BEST OF THE WEST SCORES!

JOE23

Madison is a great team, and what some are forgetting about them is that they will only get better by the time sub-state rolls around because Michael Sitcha will be eligible to play. He is another scoring threat and should improve their attack. Who will they potentially play in the state quarters? I know they will be on Catholic's side of the bracket.

2 things...

Catch me up on this Michael Sitcha situation (I guess I am in the dark).

They may or may not be on Catholic's side of the bracket. It all depends on who wins regions, to determine what side of the bracket they will be on if they win sectionals.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no martin just couldnt find a rhythm... but in 7 minutes they scored 5 goals and won the game 5-0... madison dominated milan on an unplayable field, you could not dribble, pass, or do anything... it was just terrible, the score does not reflect how madison played, you cant shoot or anything, the score on a regular field and day would have really been 15-0

it just wouldnt be best of the west without rain :thumb:

2 things...

Catch me up on this Michael Sitcha situation (I guess I am in the dark).

They may or may not be on Catholic's side of the bracket. It all depends on who wins regions, to determine what side of the bracket they will be on if they win sectionals.

Sitcha transferred to Madison from Jackson Central Merry for his senior year. So I think he has to wait a year from the last soccer game he played for JCM-which was districts last year-everyone is saying May 10th is when he will be eligible. He will greatly contribute to Madison's ability to finish and score. Several of his old JCM teamates transferred to Madison and had to sit out most of their Junior year for the same reason. Sitcha will complete that bunch of great players and may be the factor to help pull that team together. They have had a bunch of injuries and seemingly some troubles finding their rhythem but they are close to pulling it all together.

well finally one day without any shocking scores. I figured USJ would handle Henry Co, and same with the Dyersburg game.

we got handled alright. Got all of their goals off set pieces our players couldnt figure out how to jump and head the ball away when the guy would attempt a "desayo" throw in. Two of four seniors got hurt and sat out the second half so that didnt help either...

we got handled alright. Got all of their goals off set pieces our players couldnt figure out how to jump and head the ball away when the guy would attempt a "desayo" throw in. Two of four seniors got hurt and sat out the second half so that didnt help either...

All of USJ's goals came off set pieces? I know they dont have much offense, but was your defense able to handle them pretty well?

All of USJ's goals came off set pieces? I know they dont have much offense, but was your defense able to handle them pretty well?

yeah we shut them down on just regular play but like 3 of there goals came off unlucky flicks from ours or there players from throw ins and pressure wasnt put on the ball after that.They can work the ball around decently but none of them seemed dangerous up top cept their midfielder alex

Madison 2 USJ 1

yeah we shut them down on just regular play but like 3 of there goals came off unlucky flicks from ours or there players from throw ins and pressure wasnt put on the ball after that.They can work the ball around decently but none of them seemed dangerous up top cept their midfielder alex