Dickson vs Lavergne

Elitecougar77

Primetime, i told you Ryan Williams was playing CB! :thumb:

Everybody, coach announced today that the scrimmage will be @ 6:00, not 5...

LaVergne had another really good practice! At the end, coach ran the whole team A LOT because of a player not looking up when coach was talking. The running was a killer, but I'm glad we did it because we are going to be discipline. I'm looking forward to seeing which players will stick it out until week 0...

Another update at LaVergne...

The backup QB spot has been soothed, not solved....but Matt Stout came back out to play. He couldn't resist not being in the uniform :) ...glad to have him back, he's looking good...MUCH better than last year, will definately, absolutely, most likely be our 2nd string QB lol...

I'm looking forward to playing the much more talented Dickson Co. tomorrow...However, our whole team will be back..

Our track players should be back in action so Tillery will be in the backfield for us. It should be a better look to see what the team looked like because everyone will be there. It is the last day of spring so you better believe we will be VERY intense...

My NEW prediction:

LHS 12

DC 2

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Primetime, i told you Ryan Williams was playing CB! :o

Everybody, coach announced today that the scrimmage will be @ 6:00, not 5...

LaVergne had another really good practice! At the end, coach ran the whole team A LOT because of a player not looking up when coach was talking. The running was a killer, but I'm glad we did it because we are going to be discipline. I'm looking forward to seeing which players will stick it out until week 0...

Another update at LaVergne...

The backup QB spot has been soothed, not solved....but Matt Stout came back out to play. He couldn't resist not being in the uniform :o ...glad to have him back, he's looking good...MUCH better than last year, will definately, absolutely, most likely be our 2nd string QB lol...

I'm looking forward to playing the much more talented Dickson Co. tomorrow...However, our whole team will be back..

Our track players should be back in action so Tillery will be in the backfield for us. It should be a better look to see what the team looked like because everyone will be there. It is the last day of spring so you better believe we will be VERY intense...

My NEW prediction:

LHS 12

DC 2

Yeah even though he's a new guy its not that hard to look at coach for 2 minutes! Stout still needs alot of work. He looks alot better than last year though. If a-rod will take him under his wing then he'll turn out alright! He needs to settle down. he trys to be too much like a-rod. then when he runs he's holdin the ball out for the other team like a hand off. He just needs some work.all our guys are back so it's gonna be a good game!

My Prediction-

LHS-12

DC-1

Because we aint gonna let em' score!! I cannot wait. It stinks that its are last day in pads. its gonna be a long wait till Camp!

Edited by Rick53

Should be an interesting scrimmage.

The reason they are doing this scrimmage is precisely that LaVergne throws the ball.

DC is in a region that throws the ball more than any in 5-A, so what they'll see out of laVergne is no great shakes. If DC is DC, then they will run the ball and keep running it out of the smokestack.

That being said, a scrimmage is a scrimmage and is nothing more than looking at your guys more than you look at the other team. You can only tell so much when you keep hitting guys with the same helmets.

Good luck and no injuries.

Should be an interesting scrimmage.

The reason they are doing this scrimmage is precisely that LaVergne throws the ball.

DC is in a region that throws the ball more than any in 5-A, so what they'll see out of laVergne is no great shakes. If DC is DC, then they will run the ball and keep running it out of the smokestack.

That being said, a scrimmage is a scrimmage and is nothing more than looking at your guys more than you look at the other team. You can only tell so much when you keep hitting guys with the same helmets.

Good luck and no injuries.

That right there is the reason that i really dnt want LaVergne to play Dickson Co. I think this game will be boring because they just run the ball. The DBs will be bored all day.

My NEW prediction:

LHS 12

DC 2

dang hssportsfootball and rick53 both yalls predictions were way off what happ :D 2-2 tie is what i heard

what happened n tha game

Ill tell you what happened, Lavergne came in with a big head because of the last scrimmage. They underestimated DC but I think that they are still better than DC. The Lavergne offense came out flat in the beginning until will johnson layed somebody out on a block, and justin bather hit sticked a DC receiver thats when everybody really got hype and started playing. The Defense made a lot of mistakes early and missed a few tackles , but held them scoreless after their first 2 drives.

Overall it was a good scrimmage for both teams. I look forward to seeing both of these teams in the playoffs this year.

Ill tell you what happened, Lavergne came in with a big head because of the last scrimmage. They underestimated DC but I think that they are still better than DC. The Lavergne offense came out flat in the beginning until will johnson layed somebody out on a block, and justin bather hit sticked a DC receiver thats when everybody really got hype and started playing. The Defense made a lot of mistakes early and missed a few tackles , but held them scoreless after their first 2 drives.

Overall it was a good scrimmage for both teams. I look forward to seeing both of these teams in the playoffs this year.

Thats exactly wat happened. we came in with a big head because we stomped franklin co. then played sloppy missed tackles. But overall it was a great scrimmage and best of luck to everybody in there upcoing season. :blink: