Best golfer in Tennessee

Bsims33

If ya'll ain't heard Brian French a.k.a."stinch" is the best golfer in the state by far. This kid hits 315 from the tee and you won't see him miss a putt.He's only a freshman and he's already this good.Just wait till he's a senior. He might not even be here his senior year because he's talking about leaving school after his sophomore or junior year to go to the PGA.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ChrisLan

I can't wait for Jarrod to see this one. "Scouts" never heard of them for golf. I believe y'all have no idea what y'all are talking about. I'd like to see a freshman hit it 315, 315 off the cart path 10 times.

you guys are saying its impossible for a freshman to hit 315?im saying your crazy.me and my friend dylan are freshman too and we can both hit 300-320.not cosistently but most of the time.so if you think its impossible to hit a 300+ yard drive when your as young as a freshman you should come watch some of us.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest tanga

I hate to tell you kids but since you obviously don't read the paper, the best golfer in the state is Ross Cox of Farragut. The defending State Champion recently qualified for the U.S. Open Sectionals by winning the local qualifier at Holston Hills. Not many 17 years old kids can beat the best East TN has to offer at any age. I'm afraid all of you are playing for second at this point. Good Luck.

I just don't see Casey Whittenburg with a state champion ring like Ross has. Does he even play in TN? Ross is the AAA state champion and will try to defend his title in the fall. If this thread is about TN high school golf, I would have to give Ross my vote. Spencer Provo finished 2nd to Ross in the state tournament and will be back to challange.