R.O.B.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shows you what I know. Not much, 3-2 BGA wins. Congrats to the

Wildcats.

I went to this game b/c when these to play it always gets heated and its fun to watch. It was hard fought as always, but I thought that BGA got away with an offsides call on the first goal, there was no body withing about 3 or 4 yards at least from #12 and he seemed to have healed it in. All in all, I thought it was a good game, and I hope they play again.

Edited by blumpkin88

I went to this game b/c when these to play it always gets heated and its fun to watch. It was hard fought as always, but I thought that BGA got away with an offsides call on the first goal, there was no body withing about 3 or 4 yards at least from #12 and he seemed to have healed it in. All in all, I thought it was a good game, and I hope they play again.

i too went to this game for the same reason. it was a well played game but towards the end, in my opinion, father ryan started to get a bit desperate and started playing dirty. an example is the second goal Ryan scored, a Ryan player was holding the BGA keeper's hands so he couldnt make a save much less attempt to save it. but thats how rivalries are played sometimes, huh? this game will only make the rivalry better. good luck to both teams.

It was hard to tell from where i was standing, but i doubt, Wade was offsides on that goal. and he really just redirected a shot from outside the 18. Anyway, both teams played very hard. there were numerous calls that could have gone either way, but the final score gave BGA the edge.

It was hard to tell from where i was standing, but i doubt, Wade was offsides on that goal. and he really just redirected a shot from outside the 18. Anyway, both teams played very hard. there were numerous calls that could have gone either way, but the final score gave BGA the edge.

I can tell you that Wade was a few yards clear of everyone but the keeper on the first BGA goal. However, the refs let a lot go - too much in my opinion. A well-played, hard fought game from both sides.