Father Ryan VS BGA

R.O.B.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How does this shape the D2 tourney?

I think BGA still has to play JP2 and Ryan still has to play MBA this should be a fun week next week. On the throw-in goal i really couldnt see what happened, looked like a wrestling match inside the 6 with a Ryan player waiting for the ball to fly over everyone back side.

there's no tellin, I have almost come to the realization that he says he is on Ryan's team but is not. He usually posts before big games, and I think he does it to get the other teams fired up to beat Ryan.

I think that you have cracked the code. I think that he does not /never had played for Ryan.

Edited by GREG141

I think that you have cracked the code. I think that he does not /never had played for Ryan.

yeah. i didn't think there was much doubt after he posted during one of their games last year. don't know why he'd go out of his way screw ryan over, though, that's too much work to have been inspired even by FRHS's intense rivalries. i would bet that he is just some over-zealous fan (probably a current student, but could have grad'd and be living in the area) who, having an otherwise pathetic life, attempts to live vicariously through the efforts of the ryan team. the more intense the responses to his posts, the more he feels delusionally connected to something he is not a part of...just conjecture. i apologize to ROB if i'm wrong and extend my sympathy if i'm right.

R.O.B. is actually a player on Father Ryan's team. He plays center mid/center back and has the long throw-in. His name is Michael Gallagher and I believe he is number 2.

And this is based on...

By the way, Gallagher isn't #2.

R.O.B. has been a mystery to Ryan players for almost3 years. I honestly don't think anyone will ever find out.

Just out of curiosity for those of you that were at the game what did u think of the officiating? I ask because one of the referees for this game reffed the centennial game later that night adn did a horrible job. He has refed the past 3 home games for centennial and done terrible in all 3. I want to know if he is always this bad or just when he comes to centennial.