District 7AAA

hardcore

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Breeden still there?

The teams record should be clear for everyone to know that Coach Breeden is coaching Riverdale. He turned that program around in one season and is still making progress. Weaver and Breeden are the most prepared coaches I've seen and I've seen a lot of coaches. Personally, I don't know anyone that could have turned a program into such a winning program as quick and consistent as Coach Breeden. All he does is win. No matter how far this team goes, I know that every one of those seniors will leave that program with terrific knowledge of the game and know how to win. Better yet, they will never accept losing. That is the mark of a great program. <_<

Congratulations Riverdale and Siegel! Best of luck representing our district in the regionals. CONGRATS to Jelli and the other seniors! I am sure going to miss springtime next year! To Coach Breeden and Coach Weaver you guys are awesome and it has been a pleasure watching you over the past few years!

GOOD LUCK AT STATE RIVERDALE !!!!!!

God Bless you all!

The teams record should be clear for everyone to know that Coach Breeden is coaching Riverdale. He turned that program around in one season and is still making progress. Weaver and Breeden are the most prepared coaches I've seen and I've seen a lot of coaches. Personally, I don't know anyone that could have turned a program into such a winning program as quick and consistent as Coach Breeden. All he does is win. No matter how far this team goes, I know that every one of those seniors will leave that program with terrific knowledge of the game and know how to win. Better yet, they will never accept losing. That is the mark of a great program. ;)

Jeff is a hard worker

Siegel beat Lincoln County 1-0 :ph34r:

It was a close game and both teams played really well. Lincoln County fans were awfully nice and we appreciated their hospitality.

Siegel will now play Riverdale at Riverdale Wed. night at 7 p.m. (I think!).

Lincoln County players and fans are the best. Always classy and courteous. We've enjoyed playing them for years. No matter who wins, you could always count on them to be supportive.