GOLDEN TATE

popefan 21

Golden Tate is the best high school football player ever. I mean lets be honest... He is a canidate for the Heisman THIS SEASON!!! He could straight up run a train on you! Golden... you my boi! Tight to def!!! GO CAVS!!!!

I would have to disagree on ever... but hes a good football player tho.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

He may very well be the best offensive high school football player to ever play in Tennessee. Without Golden Tate JPII would get killed by most teams on their schedule.

Totally agree, this kid is unbelievable. I personally watch quite a bit of HS football and regardless of the division, he has talent very rarely seen at his level. He's a man playing amongst boys. He's quick, elusive and has extraordinary vision. I'm anxiously awaiting to see where he selects to attend.

Totally agree, this kid is unbelievable. I personally watch quite a bit of HS football and regardless of the division, he has talent very rarely seen at his level. He's a man playing amongst boys. He's quick, elusive and has extraordinary vision. I'm anxiously awaiting to see where he selects to attend.

He is simply AMAZING!!! Makes something happen EVERYTIME he touches the football...

He is simply AMAZING!!! Makes something happen EVERYTIME he touches the football...

Tate is listed by both Scout and Rivals services. Rivals classifies him as an "athlete" and gives him a 4 star rating--5.9 points with the top for that category being 6.1. Scout service ranks him as a wide receiver and has him as the 31st best wideout recruit. Both give him good marks for speed and hands. He isn't rated 5 star because of his height.

Tate is listed by both Scout and Rivals services. Rivals classifies him as an "athlete" and gives him a 4 star rating--5.9 points with the top for that category being 6.1. Scout service ranks him as a wide receiver and has him as the 31st best wideout recruit. Both give him good marks for speed and hands. He isn't rated 5 star because of his height.

I believe he will be a 5 star by the time the final issue of rivals comes out.

ESPN ranks him as the #17 High School player in the country!!

ESPN ranks him as the #17 High School player in the country!!

As a Notre Dame fan, I hope that Tate's decision will be to go there. Lots of opportunities for a receiver in Charley Weis' offense. Tate, Harrison Smith at Knox Catholic, and Chris Donald at Huntingdon (my hometown) are ND's 3 Tennessee targets this year.

What do you know about Tate's academic status?

I watched some clips on the kid he makes some of the players i have seen play look sickening he is awesome and i hope tennessee gets him harrison smith and chris donald. That would be a huge gain for the vols. Then they would complete the knoxville area schools cause they would have the three best football players in knoxville u have harrison form KC , dennis rogan fulton, and anthony anderson Austin East. Now that would be really sweet. I also definitely hope they get this explosive player in golden tate and chris donald who is the number 1 ranked linebacker by rivals in the nation and number 11 prospect in the nation.