Tullahoma's Karl Rogers Decides on college

K Deuce 54

After months of careful deliberation Tullahoma High's basketball and football captain Karl Rogers decides to play football for the University of the South in the upcoming 2006-2007 season. With a long resume of options including everywhere from Louisville to Rhodes College in Memphis and even MSU... Sewanee seems to be the best fit. Look for him to play early in college. 6'4" and Beefing up to about 250 while dropping twenty and forty times he will be a challange to any offense.

;)

Edited by K Deuce 54

After months of careful deliberation Tullahoma High's basketball and football captain Karl Rogers decides to play football for the University of the South in the upcoming 2006-2007 season. With a long resume of options including everywhere from Louisville to Rhodes College in Memphis and even MSU Sewanee seems to be the best fit. Look for him to play early in college. 6'4" and Beefing up to about 250 while dropping twenty and forty times he will be a challang to any offense.

;)

You will play early. Sewanee has an excellent class and signed another local player from your area... the qb from <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=151&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Franklin Co.</a> Good luck. Good to see them getting players from their back yd.

Edited by wingman10

You will play early. Sewanee has an excellent class and signed another local player from yopur area... the qb from Franklin Co. Good luck. Good to see them getting players from their back yd

Great!!! trying to remeber his name?

Now only if we can get James Pryor out on the football field when I made A visit him an Joey Garcia were both doing realy good up on the mountain ;)

Great!!! trying to remeber his name?

Now only if we can get James Pryor out on the football field when I made A visit him an Joey Garcia were both doing realy good up on the mountain :D

There is another thread about signees that has info on him and the big lineman that went to Tech.

You will have a great time at Sewanee. Coach Windham is a good coach. Your degree and contacts will be very valuable. Congrats!

Who all signed from Tullahoma? I know the big lineman went to Peay. Did Thurman sign with anyone?

Edited by wingman10

There is another thread about signees that has info on him and the big lineman that went to Tech.

You will have a great time at Sewanee. Coach Windham is a good coach. Your degree and contacts will be very valuable. Congrats!

Who all signed from Tullahoma? I know the big lineman went to Peay. Did Thurman sign with anyone?

Karl should be very happy on the mountain. I call the games on Sewanee radio it'll be good to have another local guy on the team. Good Luck Karl!

No Matt Thurman was considering walking on at UT but decided against it. Chase Rogers was also looking at Rhodes but also decided to take a year off. George Childress and Edward Hammonds might be looking to play at TSU after a year. As of today it is only Pat Lock at Austin Peay and Karl Rogers at the University of the South from Tullahoma class. 2006 :ph34r: