7-AAA Standings after Wednesday, April 26

davidlimbaugh

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WoW I have to say I have a huge smile right now. My boys are lighten it up right before tournement time, as always, right on schedule. Keep it up guys and they'll be sayin Colby who?

O trust Siegel won't be saying Colby who

I think Colby going to be sayin

"WHO'S YOUR DADDY"

Edited by FrOnTrOlLbRo_31

i agree that if warren co. gets the win, colby will be the one saying "siegel who?" but siegel has produced almost double the amount of runs warren county has in district play this season. warren county can't produce, and siegel's favorite pitching is killian's style. he'll have to carry his team on his back.

Well about Siegel producing, almost double the runs in district play.

Siegel has: 62 Warren Co. has: 60

I don't think thats double

O yea great job Siegel on lighting it up on Lavergne

They've won a whole 7 games this season :D

therefore siegel did what they should have done.... whooped them

since we're going on facts here, warren county's run total in district play is in the thirties..... ouch and congrats back to ya

Well about Siegel producing, almost double the runs in district play.

Siegel has: 62 Warren Co. has: 60

I don't think thats double

Well Riverdale does have double that they are outscoring their opponents 112-27 in district play. And are outscoring all their opponents 279-123. Thats an average of scoring 8.45 runs a game and giving up 3.72 a game.

Edited by 4-6-3

Warren Co. district games so far:

Riverdale- 0-15 L

Riverdale- 4-15 L

White Co.- 5-1 W

White Co. 7-8 L

Cookeville- 2-3 L

Cookeville- 6-0 W

Blackman- 9- 13 L

Blackman- 3- 0 W

Oakland- 12- 5 W

Oakland- 6- 0 W

Lebanon- 4- 8 L

Lebanon- 2- 1 W

I think that add's up to more than 30 something

Edited by FrOnTrOlLbRo_31

Next time, before you get smart, look at the time and date of the quote... there were no scores listed at the time, I would know, because I have been the one to enter scores half the time for Siegel this year. Trust me though, when the game is finished Monday night, I'll input Siegel's WIN immidiately. And as for Tuesday, it will have to wait, unless that is they have discovered wireless internet in Warren County yet.

Sorry, jus tryin to help. :D

Well Riverdale does have double that they are outscoring their opponents 112-27 in district play. And are outscoring all their opponents 279-123. Thats an average of scoring 8.45 runs a game and giving up 3.72 a game.

Let's keep things in perspective. 69 of those runs came against 2 teams. And don't forget , you did not face Killian. Your offense will have to carry you through the tournament because your pitching will not.

i agree that if warren co. gets the win, colby will be the one saying "siegel who?" but siegel has produced almost double the amount of runs warren county has in district play this season. warren county can't produce, and siegel's favorite pitching is killian's style. he'll have to carry his team on his back.

Siegel has not faced anyone with Killian's velocity. There is a big difference in an 85 mph fastball and a 90 mph fastball. Siegel will have to have good discipline at the plate and make him throw a lot of pitches.