7-AAA Standings after Wednesday, April 26

davidlimbaugh

I wasn't kicking Cat I was trying to say look at the odds of all the players trying to make it into the leauge.

O K same point I was making..it is like in the movie Field of Dreams, the doc just wanted one little chance to play if only for a fleeting moment in the bigs..Just to play one inning is a thrill that VERY FEW get the opportunity to even come close to realizing...Some of the kids can listen to all the hype and just let it roll right off their backs and some will let if get to them and affect the way they perform..Sometimes it hurts them and sometimes not.. anyway it is an honor for a kid to even be talked about or talked to by the college or pro scouts...at least they noticed their ability to some degree..PLAY HARD and good things will happen

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siegel over Lavergne 13-3 in 5 innings. Homeruns by Rhoden, Medlock and Jones. Zach Scherer got the win.

So that makes 2 HR'S now for my boy, ZACK JONESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! :angry:

Way to crack that bat, boy! I am proud of you kid. I wish I had been there to see it. :angry:

Edited by 2priceless

Or Colby might be saying Siegel who?

i agree that if warren co. gets the win, colby will be the one saying "siegel who?" but siegel has produced almost double the amount of runs warren county has in district play this season. warren county can't produce, and siegel's favorite pitching is killian's style. he'll have to carry his team on his back.

Next time try this--@ the top of every page under Quick Links: left click Scoreboard.

Next time, before you get smart, look at the time and date of the quote... there were no scores listed at the time, I would know, because I have been the one to enter scores half the time for Siegel this year. Trust me though, when the game is finished Monday night, I'll input Siegel's WIN immidiately. And as for Tuesday, it will have to wait, unless that is they have discovered wireless internet in Warren County yet.