Single A

fishunt

Sorry if some of my info was wrong, but what i have seen of summertown, and forest, THEY LOOK WEAK TO ME!!!!!, not a state champ team, sorry just my 2 cents. i have only seen summertown play twise this year, WEAK. i also saw FCS put a wipping on forest, yes a wipping. but you never know they might have been in a slump, there coach was sure doing a lot of yelling!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if some of my info was wrong, but what i have seen of summertown, and forest, THEY LOOK WEAK TO ME!!!!!, not a state champ team, sorry just my 2 cents. i have only seen summertown play twise this year, WEAK. i also saw FCS put a wipping on forest, yes a wipping. but you never know they might have been in a slump, there coach was sure doing a lot of yelling!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forrest did take a wipping from FCS 6-1 in the Sonic Tourn. But that was Forrest's only single A loss of the year. I have to give FCS credit they have a very good team and should be a team that can win state. We have played a tough tournment schdule this year to get ready for state. Maybe it will pay off. :angry: Go Forrest lady Rockets!!!

I don't think either post of Summertown or Forrest claimed they were a state champion team. The first goal of schools is to get to the State. Once you get there your team must be good, get breaks, and have a certain amount of luck to survive. Either one of these 2 teams do have a chance to be there.

Well let us see.....your information was wrong your spelling is pretty bad and you only have two cents to spend on your opinon and that seems a little over priced. Summertown, CA, Cornersville and Forrest all very good teams with a good shot at going to State, after you get there then its who is hot and playing well and who gets the bounce of the ball going their way. In 2002 Forrest wasn't suppose to get to state past Goodpasture but they took them out at substate and went to extra innings in the championship game. Four of those girls were 8th graders on that team. Eight of the Forrest players this year were on the State Champion basketball team that was suppose to lose all three of their state tournament games by 20 or more......who got the rings...We are pretty use to post like yours. Go Lady Rockets!!!

Well let us see.....your information was wrong your spelling is pretty bad and you only have two cents to spend on your opinon and that seems a little over priced. Summertown, CA, Cornersville and Forrest all very good teams with a good shot at going to State, after you get there then its who is hot and playing well and who gets the bounce of the ball going their way. In 2002 Forrest wasn't suppose to get to state past Goodpasture but they took them out at substate and went to extra innings in the championship game. Four of those girls were 8th graders on that team. Eight of the Forrest players this year were on the State Champion basketball team that was suppose to lose all three of their state tournament games by 20 or more......who got the rings...We are pretty use to post like yours. Go Lady Rockets!!!

We are talking softball, not baskball, sorry if the truth hurts,and i will try my best to spell every thing right if that make you feel better, i hope yall do well. Sounds like yall's district is weak. Who do you have be beat to make it to state?and as far as my opinon, that is what it is my opinon. i was just making a statment from what i have seen, from the way yall's coach was yelling, i could tell she expected a lot more out of her team, like i said i have only seen your team play once, and they did not impress me, they might be a diffrent team from what i have seen. i hope yall do well! i am not real sure were i got that Cascade beat yall, i thank it was on there web site?

We are talking softball, not baskball, sorry if the truth hurts,and i will try my best to spell every thing right if that make you feel better, i hope yall do well. Sounds like yall's district is weak. Who do you have be beat to make it to state?and as far as my opinon, that is what it is my opinon. i was just making a statment from what i have seen, from the way yall's coach was yelling, i could tell she expected a lot more out of her team, like i said i have only seen your team play once, and they did not impress me, they might be a diffrent team from what i have seen. i hope yall do well! i am not real sure were i got that Cascade beat yall, i thank it was on there web site?

I constructed that web site, and I can assure you that isn't where you got that information...........So guess again!

East Robertson Lady Indians would definately be one of my picks into the top 8. I haven't got to see them play but about 10 games this year but everytime i seen them play they just crush the ball and got solid pitching. They ended their regular season 30-4. Be looking out for East's softball team to make a run to state for the 2-3 years. Have 7-10 sophmores on the team and 5 start right now. So they are still going to be a challenge for whoever steps on the field with them in the future but especially this year. They open up district play on tomorrow. Good luck to all teams!

East Robertson Lady Indians would definately be one of my picks into the top 8. I haven't got to see them play but about 10 games this year but everytime i seen them play they just crush the ball and got solid pitching. They ended their regular season 30-4. Be looking out for East's softball team to make a run to state for the 2-3 years. Have 7-10 sophmores on the team and 5 start right now. So they are still going to be a challenge for whoever steps on the field with them in the future but especially this year. They open up district play on tomorrow. Good luck to all teams!

RBS beat you?