CBHS Vs. JP2

rolltide1911

Germantown Tourney

that makes a huge difference. though i haven't seen cbhs this year, based on what i saw of jpII (granted it was earlier in the season), i would not pick them to go toe to toe with the big guys. though they've surprised me thus far, i still probably wouldn't have picked them at home and certainly won't pick them in memphis (in addition to home field advantage to brothers, that drive (if fri) and the inevitable shenanigans of hotel stays (if sat) leave teams exhausted.

on the other hand, mad props to that program for really turning it up this year. if they ever toughen up - they've really seemed like a finesse side without much physical game ever since the days when the only had a jv squad - they could take their place as one of the stronger programs in dII. they certainly seem to have the talent base and coach to do so.

Edited by goo

This is going to be one of those games that will either be a blowout or stay close to the end. CBHS has the skill to beat anyone in the state (and probably the whole southeast), but JPII plays with heart. If CBHS can come out strong and get up quickly then the game wont be much of a challenge. However, if they come out soft and let JPII stay in it, JPII will only get stronger as the game goes along. Brothers will find it harder and harder to stay focused and JPII could pull a major upset. It all dependes on how ready to play CBHS is. The game is in their hands.

This is going to be one of those games that will either be a blowout or stay close to the end. CBHS has the skill to beat anyone in the state (and probably the whole southeast), but JPII plays with heart. If CBHS can come out strong and get up quickly then the game wont be much of a challenge. However, if they come out soft and let JPII stay in it, JPII will only get stronger as the game goes along. Brothers will find it harder and harder to stay focused and JPII could pull a major upset. It all dependes on how ready to play CBHS is. The game is in their hands.

brothers always has great talent and every once in while (think '03) has an almost unbeatable squad. in those years, however, it has seemed to be the case that they had players from a dominant club team. is that the case this year?

is the reason that tnfc 88, which seems to be the most dominantside that the state has produced in a while, doesn't have an answer because they're so spread out? but, aren't there like five or six of you kids over @ BGA?

what's the deal there?