Warren County

I dont know much about them except they had a winning season for the first time in forever, did they lose alot of starters or are they returning most of them? should they be better or worse?

They lost a great Quarterback in Josh Paz (Did he sign anywhere?) as well as I think three runningbacks other than that I don't know.

They lost a great Quarterback in Josh Paz (Did he sign anywhere?) as well as I think three runningbacks other than that I don't know.

Paz signed as a Linebacker at Tech and Ramsey went to Cumberland. Those are the only ones that I know who have went somewhere but if anyone else knows feel free to correct me.

Are you from Warren County?

Yep but I don't live there anymore.

What helped the Pioneers last yr was the improvement of the defense. In yrs past, team could run on them at will....not last yr.

Your right Wingman they have the big Dunn kid back to stop up the holes in the defense and although I think the Wilcher kid is slightly small for Dline he does a good job.