Dobyns-Bennett over Blackman

Mueller

not only did we have players missing we also tried to get everyone who made the long trip time to play who normaly might not play much if at all i mean db played very good with tons of heart but we also moved people all around in different positions just top try new things if you want to look past blackman thats your choice but i dont think we are falling and i guess you'll see that once tournaments start i think we have figured our line up taht we plan to ride through the tournaments so hopefully it will work

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blackman is falling fast

but they did take 2 long road trips in 2 days

1st to mcminnville and 2nd to kingsport

mueller is from tullahoma

Road trips have been deadly for teams this year, a local team elizabethton just competed in lenoir city where they nearly tied CAK then lost to Lenoir and Sevier Co. in which they where far superior too, they played lenoir at 2:15 the game was over at 4 or so and then played again agaist sevier co. at 7 and lost 3-0 all in the same day, 3 games in 25 hours is an incredible task

Road trips have been deadly for teams this year, a local team elizabethton just competed in lenoir city where they nearly tied CAK then lost to Lenoir and Sevier Co. in which they where far superior too, they played lenoir at 2:15 the game was over at 4 or so and then played again agaist sevier co. at 7 and lost 3-0 all in the same day, 3 games in 25 hours is an incredible task

Just for the record, Elizabethton requested that schedule because they had prom on Saturday and didn't want to play that day.

Were you saying that Elizabethton was far superior to LC and Sevier, or the other way around?

I was sayin Elizabethton was the better team of the three, it looked pretty obvious that Your CAK boys where the dominant team of the tournament, and i had herd that elizabethton requested the schedule, you wont hear them making excuses im sure, but i was just referring to road games and sleeping in your own bed having an affect on the boys legs, i belive the lenoir coach said after the elizabethton game that "the better team didnt win today." which i dont kno cause i wasnt their,

I was sayin Elizabethton was the better team of the three, it looked pretty obvious that Your CAK boys where the dominant team of the tournament, and i had herd that elizabethton requested the schedule, you wont hear them making excuses im sure, but i was just referring to road games and sleeping in your own bed having an affect on the boys legs, i belive the lenoir coach said after the elizabethton game that "the better team didnt win today." which i dont kno cause i wasnt their,

Gotcha. I didn't see any of the other Elizabethton games, so I don't know. I saw the LC Sevier County game, and Sevier County played great! I wish I had been able to watch the other ones.

Sorry to get off topic.... now back to the show.

What's up with Blackman this season? They just can't seem to get it together. It seems that the team has been plagued with problems from the onset of the season.

I don't really know. They're a good team, but maybe they've just had some bad luck here and there. Not that I'm complaining or anything.....

I don't really know. They're a good team, but maybe they've just had some bad luck here and there. Not that I'm complaining or anything.....

I don't think even Blackman knows really what's going on. However, Coach made some changes against Gallatin for the first half, and things seem to click. I think they will turn it around, sooner than later.

I don't think even Blackman knows really what's going on. However, Coach made some changes against Gallatin for the first half, and things seem to click. I think they will turn it around, sooner than later.

That's good to hear, but I don't want them to get it turned around while playing Riverdale! <_<