Webb vs CAK

shims4

Great game, very exciting with each team having good moments. Webb had a couple off the crossbar in the first half and got on the board first. CAK rebounded and got the equalizer and just kept working for the game winner, I felt like time ran out on CAK but this was definitely a well contested match with two very good teams. Good job to both sides and good luck. Fun game to watch.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-1 Final. Tom Burnett scored for CAK and I'm not sure who scored for Webb. This was a very hard fought game on both sides with an extremely quick pace. Good luck to both teams on the rest of the season!

Alex Hutchins had the goal for webb. It was a great game to watch, very exciting with a lot more scoring opportunities than the score indicates. Good game to both teams.

Alex Hutchins had the goal for webb. It was a great game to watch, very exciting with a lot more scoring opportunities than the score indicates. Good game to both teams.

Alex's goal was a ROCKET! Great game by Webb. Even though we have a pretty big field at CAK, I felt that Webb's field is HUGE! My boys are tired! Good luck, Webb.