Brentwood vs. Ravenwood

futbol 06

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he in residency? I haven't heard of him before. Daniel and Brandon are the only ones I know of with the National Squad.

I beleive he is on the roster for the matches in Slovakia. He is very slippery. I saw him play twice this year, he is very smart on the field. Let us know if you can verify playing with the national team. I think the results will surprise.

I beleive he is on the roster for the matches in Slovakia. He is very slippery. I saw him play twice this year, he is very smart on the field. Let us know if you can verify playing with the national team. I think the results will surprise.

For tonight's 5pm kickoff, it should be a fast, wet surface. This may help equalize Brentwoods skill and create some unpredictable bounces for Ravenwood.

I didn't see the game, but understand that it was Brentwood 2, Ravenwood 0

Lowder scored both goals.

Guess he got over the teeth pulling . . .

haha..o man..yes lowder did get over it pretty well didnt he..ravenwood defense was no match for the up front attack of the bruins..i feel bad for national team player for ravenwood..he was very good but he had no help so it was a very good bruin defense vs. a very good player..he had no help..the only help he could have had was moorad but he was too busy beating and getting beat up by bradley jacobs a bruin midfielder to help him out..but ravenwood looks strong and if brentwood isnt on the top of their game ravenwood can definetely take them in district

haha..o man..yes lowder did get over it pretty well didnt he..ravenwood defense was no match for the up front attack of the bruins..i feel bad for national team player for ravenwood..he was very good but he had no help so it was a very good bruin defense vs. a very good player..he had no help..the only help he could have had was moorad but he was too busy beating and getting beat up by bradley jacobs a bruin midfielder to help him out..but ravenwood looks strong and if brentwood isnt on the top of their game ravenwood can definetely take them in district

Lowder doesn't do a lot of fancy moves, but my goodness he is an incredible finisher. Ravenwood hardly had any shots. Gavin needed more playmakers around him.