Best Goalie

Chizaggi

I've seen some very good goalies and I was just wondering who people thought is the best or one of the best in thie opinion.

Jefferson County is starting a freshman this year and he is amazing Carson Newman's coach was overheard wanting to speak to him after a game then he heard he was a freshman the kid is good and he will be around for a while and he might have a chance at being keep of the year in the IMAC

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to add both Brent Davidson and Drew Gorman for CAK. They have been splitting time all year and are both excellent keepers. Probably the best thing about these guys is that even though they have been competing for a starting spot they uplift and encourage each other and both try to maintain a positive attitude no matter who is between the sticks.

Agreed

Zack Spears from Cascade is definately one of the best goalies Ive seen play. He is also the punter for the football team and I believe he was offered a scholarship on that to a school in Jackson, TN. We have enjoyed watching you play Zack it will be a shame to see you graduate this year!!

How do they split time? Do they each play a half, or do they alternate games? Just wondering.

they play every other game, and the goalie for my club team HFC 91 ricky bedell, he is very very good, and easily one of the best goalies in the state, he goes to hillwood high school right now, hes playing sweeper and doing a great job

Edited by Big Red17

they play every other game, and the goalie for my club team HFC 91 ricky bedell, he is very very good, and easily one of the best goalies in the state, he goes to hillwood high school right now, hes playing sweeper and doing a great job

ricky is good but its funny to hear hes playing sweeper he is probably in the top five 91 keepers maybe 4 or 5