Thoughts on District 4-A Tourn.

BrightTigers

THIS IS JESSICA UNDERWOOD AND I WOULD LIKE START OFF TELLING U (theFIVE3) THAT MY DAD HAS NEVER WROTE A SINGLE THINK ON THIS SITE SO YOU CAN DROP THAT....I NORMALLY NEVER GET ON COACHT BECAUSE I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU PEOPLE SAY ABOUT ME BUT I JUST COULD NOT PASS THIS CHANCE UP.....WHAT IT ALL COMES DOWN TO IS WE HAVE A GAME MONDAY AT MIDWAY AND YOU DON'T SO JUST GET OVER IT......AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT SAYING ANYTHING BACK TO ME BECAUSE I WONT SEE IT.....SO IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY TO ME I CAN BE FOUND ON THE FIELD AT MIDWAY AT 5:00 PLAYING IN THE FIRST ROUNDS OF THE REGION!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did not say Mr. Underwoods name on here, so back off of that, but yes i probably thought it was him, but i am a person who WILL admit when i am wrong about something, and maybe i was wrong about this. And yes, Miss Underwood, you will be playing on Monday and this is for you.

Good Luck and play for your team.

i did not say Mr. Underwoods name on here, so back off of that, but yes i probably thought it was him, but i am a person who WILL admit when i am wrong about something, and maybe i was wrong about this. And yes, Miss Underwood, you will be playing on Monday and this is for you.

Good Luck and play for your team.

I TOLD MYSELF I WAS NOT GOING TO GET BACK ON HERE BUT I DID SO HERE I GO.....WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHEN YOU SAY PLAY FOR YOUR TEAM I WISH YOU COULD TELL ME A TIME THAT I HAVEN'T PLAYED FOR MY TEAM....I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW.....AND I WOULD ALSO LIKED TO KNOW WHY THERE IS AN OUTSIDE REASON THAT JESSICA AND I DON'T LIKE EACH OTHER...BECAUSE I HAD NO FORMER KNOWLEDGE OF THIS....I WOULD JUST LIKE TO KNOW....PLEASE TELL ME

Well Mr.Underwood this is probly the millionth time that we have heared about our sportmanship this year. Personally im tired of it. All the teams in this tournment played good. The only thing i dont get( and yes i seen you there) is were you get that we were trying to hit someone. The cussing and calling names while shaking hands i didnt hear. That to me makes me mad at my team if they did but i would know because they would say something but no one said anything but good game..and the thing that gets me is that you dont say a word about one of the coalfield players hitting our coachs hand as hard as she could. But lets not waste our breath on that cause i was there and I seen it....We are not being bad sports as SOME people might think, we just speak our minds whether it be good or bad. I dont agree with the bad sportsmanship at all because if im not mistakin a coalfield player got hurt and we all took a knee. But ya know its over good luck OS Beat the crap out of everyone you play...All i have to say is we'll seatle it on the field next year...

Im am sorry for mistaking you as someone else but i still stand behind what i said to you in the rest of my reply to you but again i am sorry for calling you someone your not....

apparently someone thinks you all don't like each other because the "redhotzdad13" supposedly heard name calling between the two of you and put it on here. Don't know anything about it, but that maybe the person you need to reply to and not me. i was just going by what they had said about the name calling. Personally, i did not here it, but you and Oakdales team members were on the field and someone outside the field must have heard it for everyone else to make such and issue. let's just let all of the crap lie and lets get on with the regions and as i said before good luck in the regions to all and as for the "play for your team" comment, i just want all teams to play like a team and not for people outside the fence. You all have to represent the county and the district and we all want to be proud. as i said above, enough said on this subject or any other outside stuff that has or maybe going on. PLAY BALL AND GOOD LUCK!!!

thefive3, I don't know who likes who and it really doesn't matter to me either way. I know what I heard because I was on the field when it was said and done. I was standind next to several players who were seated at the backstop when things were being said. I don't know if anyone else heard or saw these things or not and I really don't care, It is over and done with and enough said. I am an avid softball fan and good softball is what I like to see with good sportsmanship with hard fought games and I believe that is what we had this year. I saw some of the girls in the parking lot talking with each other, but it was not the ones in question.

I think this subject is done and we should all move on and enjoy the softball that is left to be played.

To let you and others know I am not Mr. Underwood despite what you all might think.

Good luck to all !!!!