6-AA tournament

Indian

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's ok....Kaitlyn needs to rest her arm after those 2 games yesterday....

Bledsoe, East Ridge,Sweetwater and Boyd Buchanan fans and players need to support the Hixson Softball team carwash this Saturday to raise money for their trip to the state softball tournament. Also 3 of them need to not win so they can go after they raise all of this money.

Bledsoe, East Ridge,Sweetwater and Boyd Buchanan fans and players need to support the Hixson Softball team carwash this Saturday to raise money for their trip to the state softball tournament. Also 3 of them need to not win so they can go after they raise all of this money.

Boy, that sounds awful cocky....Don't you think? Already raising money to go to the state tournament and they've not made it out of the district yet?

I had heard it was last Saturday too, but I know Hixson has a good team and will probably go to state....

It was Saturday....and you need to look ahead....the car wash was to raise money for state...but you know if we dont go...it will be used for some good use on those new softball fields I am so sure. Really I dont think it is a cocky thing just smart.

It was Saturday....and you need to look ahead....the car wash was to raise money for state...but you know if we dont go...it will be used for some good use on those new softball fields I am so sure. Really I dont think it is a cocky thing just smart.

It was the way that person said it that made it sound so cocky....Any word on whether there still playing today or not?

Edited by Bledsoebtheboys

I feel sure that Bledsoe, East Ridge, Sweetwater, AND Boyd Buchanan fans and players could care less if Hixson has enough money to go to state.