6-AA tournament

Indian

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bledsoeboys I was addressing whoever made the comment about Boyd's recruiting class for next year. I am just tired of people making public/private comments. Get over it and just play. There are gonna be some privates that are gonna be good. But they are by no means dominating under the new multiplier system. Softball has been a tradition at Boyd since the late 80's...they have a great program. Soddy does as much recruiting as Boyd does in softball. It's called name recognition...they don't have to go out and recruit good players...good players come to these schools. You think these is something in the water in north Hamilton county where good softball players are just born and happen to live in Soddy's zone??? lol

Edited by sportsguy1

Bledsoeboys I was addressing whoever made the comment about Boyd's recruiting class for next year. I am just tired of people making public/private comments. Get over it and just play. There are gonna be some privates that are gonna be good. But they are by no means dominating under the new multiplier system. Softball has been a tradition at Boyd since the late 80's...they have a great program. Soddy does as much recruiting as Boyd does in softball. It's called name recognition...they don't have to go out and recruit good players...good players come to these schools. You think these is something in the water in north Hamilton county where good softball players are just born and happen to live in Soddy's zone??? lol

Hi there sportsgay1:

I give credit where it is due, Boyd is a great team, with great coaches.

You beat us 10-0, and in Bledsoe we call that a butt kicking, and that is what we got.

No excuses, your the better team. Now win it all !

Well, you may not want to hear it, but the things you wrote are what is being said by Joe Public.

I hear it more from teams/fans in Hamilton County.

The rest of the state really, honestly, don't care. Boyd, Soddy, Hixson, etc......

But the talk comes with the territory, so get use to it.

With all due respect, and best of luck to your team,

Polecat