7-AAA Final Regular Season Standings

davidlimbaugh

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say it doesn't matter

They''ll win

It will be a different game, RHS did not see White County's number 1 or 2 in the series. Riverdale will not score nearly the amount of runs they did in the last 2 games, and I am sure White County is going to try to prove themselves.

I say it doesn't matter

They''ll win

i don't think it matters who riverdale throws against white county, but after choate, utterback, and woods are off the hill against oakland or siegel, it could break loose and we could see an upset. riverdale will most likely see one of these two teams twice. their lack of pitching depth will be a problem I'm predicting. but riverdale will always keep it close with their high powered offense

i don't think it matters who riverdale throws against white county, but after choate, utterback, and woods are off the hill against oakland or siegel, it could break loose and we could see an upset. riverdale will most likely see one of these two teams twice. their lack of pitching depth will be a problem I'm predicting. but riverdale will always keep it close with their high powered offense

They also have a sophomore named Austin Hurt who is 7-1 and has beated some very good teams. Kevin Mather also is a side-armer that comes in relief that has done a great job this year. Jordan Henderson is another sophomore that has also been throwing very very well lately. And all these guys have showen they can compete against many of the top teams in the state.

You don't go 28-7, 14-0 with only 3 pitchers.

Edited by 4-6-3

NEVER underestimate an opponet

Also for those not liking Riverdales pitching depth what baout oakland and White County and siegel do they have that much more pitching depth?

Siegel seemed they have a little pitching nothing overpowering but most of their pitchers seem like they have good breaking pitches..but oakland doesnt have ne one after barnes and burnett..and for riverdale it doesnt matter who pitches because their hitters will back up whoever is on the mound