tough districts

shsbsbll33

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about 4AAA? Sure you are looking at weaker teams in Sevier Co. and Lenior City, but how about the other powerhouses? Farragut, South Doyle, William Blount, Bearden, Maryville, and Heritage. These teams are great year in and year out. It is a shame to only see 2 of them advance to region.

How about 4AAA? Sure you are looking at weaker teams in Sevier Co. and Lenior City, but how about the other powerhouses? Farragut, South Doyle, William Blount, Bearden, Maryville, and Heritage. These teams are great year in and year out. It is a shame to only see 2 of them advance to region.

YES this is a very tough district. 6 elite teams..could go 2 ne 1

Then again, 4AAA #3 Bearden beat 3AAA #1 Central 11-0; 4AAA #4 Farragut beat 3AAA #2 Karns by the same score; and 4AAA #1 S-D beat 3AAA #1 Central 16-0. (Central, 13-4 in 3AAA, was 1-2 in 4AAA.) But 3AAA #3 Halls beat 4AAA #2 WB 13-3.

I'm not sure you can say that this year one of those districts is better than the other. Certainly not "a lot better." They are both pretty tough.

all these districts are great districts but i believe one of the toughest districts in state is 9AAA. Has to be without a doubt one of the toughest districts. every team in the district has a go to pitcher, with smyrna sophmore gray and lefty rhodes, mj with cotham and hill, beech mcadams and hendron. everyone i've mentioned can bring it. mj vs. beach for the winners bracket of the 9AAA tournament is on monday and i think these two teams will be playing each other more than once in these playoffs, maybe even in murfreesboro.

4AAA has been one of the toughest districts around for several years. The district may not be as strong as in the past because Farragut is down a bit.

This is the best that 3AAA has been in awhile. I'm still not sure it's as tough as district 4 though.