Who will win 1A Mr Football

timbdp

Rod will not hurt is back. He is a senior and will not be back next year. Rod hurt his knee last year aganist Cornersville and missed the last 4 games. MP won all but the Jo Byrns game. One of the best games all sesaon.

Marco had the ability to win back to bak Mr Footballs. As a Freshman he rushed for 483 yards and 10 TD. He played behind a 1,300 yard back in Then Fennessee. As a Spohomore he rushed for 1971 yards and 30 TD. If I remember correctly he did not play the whole second half of 4 to 5 games. If he had not been a Sophomore last season he would have been a finalist for the award last year.

I do beleive that everyone who has seen him play would say he is one good back?

I most definitely agree.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1A Mr. Football - Back should come down to these three.

1. Harper - Trousdale Co.

2. Rickaway - Friendship

3. Smith - Gordonsville

I'll take those three and give you the rest of them.

No doubt they are good. You have to be to start for those teams but 3 from one Region. To bad we can't see these guys play this year in region 6. Maybe our little 'ol Region will take recess come over and watch the big boys one Friday night.

ok, you keep thinking they are that slow. tell eagleville marco is that slow. then ask them after the scrimmage.

ok first thing is first..

Scrimmages dont mean nothing. Get into a real game nobody wants to get hurt on a scrimmage. And on top of that since when do people get bragging rights for scrimmages???????? Those times are slow... Beleive it or not. I've seen 1A RB run 4.6 4.5 4.4 and one 4.3 that the 4.3 was a QB. So when you see some one who is supposed to be a RB running a 4.6 or 4.7 it's kinda slow but I'll give it to you it's not that bad but it's NOTHING to brag about.

JUST A FEW NAMES POP UP AMONG SOME STRONG POSSIBILITIES. STARTING WITH BACKS MARCO DAILEY MT. PLEASANT SAW HIM PLAY SMALL BUT VERY TALLENTED EXCELLENT FIELD AWARENESS, VERY QUICK. NEXT RICKAWAY FROM FRIENDSHIP HEARD ALOT OF BIG THINGS ABOUT HIM HAVE NOT SEEN HIM PLAY BUT HAVE FOLLOWED THE SPORTS DURING FOOTBALL SEASON. ONE OF THESE TWO WILL WIN 1A BACK NOW FOR THE LINEMAN VESTAL FROM EAGLEVILLE BIG STRONG ATHLETIC. MOODY DT. FROM JO BYRNS ANOTHER POSIBLE FROM JO BYRNS TUCK LB CO. MVP WITH VESTAL IN REIGON 5 1A GOOD LUCK TO ALL IN REGON 5 1A

did he have a brother that played their and then went to Lewis County?????I may be mistaken.

ok first thing is first..

Scrimmages dont mean nothing. Get into a real game nobody wants to get hurt on a scrimmage. And on top of that since when do people get bragging rights for scrimmages???????? Those times are slow... Beleive it or not. I've seen 1A RB run 4.6 4.5 4.4 and one 4.3 that the 4.3 was a QB. So when you see some one who is supposed to be a RB running a 4.6 or 4.7 it's kinda slow but I'll give it to you it's not that bad but it's NOTHING to brag about.

did he have a brother that played their and then went to Lewis County?????I may be mistaken.

I believe he was a cousin, I'm not sure, but they aren't brothers.

The most carries he got last year was 30 in the second game against Collinwood. Don't be hatin just because we beat you two times. ssssss