Who will win 1A Mr Football

timbdp

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if he doesnt get it there is alot of money involved somewhere, and in defence of CHRIS TUCK OF JO BYRNS it is totaly insane that he was not a canadate for the lineman award a total joke!!! MARCO take it to the house young man u deserve it!

I agree 100%......Chris Tuck not being nominated for this as a lineman, well, thats just crazy! This kid should have easily been the 1st choice.

if he doesnt get it there is alot of money involved somewhere, and in defence of CHRIS TUCK OF JO BYRNS it is totaly insane that he was not a canadate for the lineman award a total joke!!! MARCO take it to the house young man u deserve it!

Everything about losing stinks, but u wanna know something that makes it even worse. I needed 32 tackles to be the all time leading tackler for Jo Byrns, and because we lost i wont get it. the record is 408, and i had 377 going into the MP game. Oh well its not that big of deal, just a personal goal i set for myself my sophomore year, and i actually thought it might happen.

Edited by bigtuck4242

Everything about losing stinks, but u wanna know something that makes it even worse. I needed 32 tackles to be the all time leading tackler for Jo Byrns, and because we lost i wont get it. the record is 408, and i had 377 going into the MP game. Oh well its not that big of deal, just a personal goal i set for myself my sophomore year, and i actually thought it might happen.

Second aint bad. Just think of all the thousands of players that have come through JB over the years. Many would love to have had 32 in a season much less 398 in a career. That's pretty awsome.

Edited by MPTigerT

Second aint bad. Just think of all the thousands of players that have come through JB over the years. Many would love to have had 32 in a season much less 398 in a career. That's pretty awsome.

Yeah i'm still proud of it, just stinks to get so close to accomplishing a goal and it not happening. Just like losing last night, ended one of our team goals.

I did however tie the record for most tackles in one game w/ 21 against Huntland. I doubt i had 22 official tackles last night, but if i did i broke that record. And i am first and second for single season tackle records w/ 142 last year, and over 170 this year. I would GLADLY trade every single one of those tackles to still be playing next week though.