Who will win 1A Mr Football

timbdp

IOWNYOU, Check out some of the previous post of ssssssss and Green Man, they are not from MP, but these guys know what they are talking about, I'm sure your guy is a great talent and I don't doubt his skills in the least and he could probley play for most in any team in any class, I am confident in saying Dailey could play for anybody as well, he is only about 5'8 5'9 but he is about 200+ and not an ounce of fat on him. Height is way overrated for RB, which is what he will be at the next level if he choses to continue, He doesn't need to see over the line to hit the hole or run the ball. How tall was Barry Sanders? All I am saying is give credit were credit is due.

P.S Marco had 223 on 12 carries and 3TD tonight against a solid C.A defense, ALL IN THE FIRST HALF.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just said he is undersized-that is a HUGE weakness... and basically all I was saying is that all you have are opinions, not facts, you cannot prove that he could play for anyteam in the state.... unless by play you mean sit the bench until the team is up or down a bunch.,...then I agree, your statement makes it sound as though he is the best running back in the state all classes which my friend is assenine...

Don't get me wrong I bet he is extremely good he has to have talent to put up the numbers he had, Im just asking people to be realistic...

I just get this feelin no matter what anyone says proof or otherwise nothing is gonna shut you up other than you getting off your keyster and coming over

here to mTp and watching this kid play. There's no better proof than your own two eyes. Heck I'll even pay for your gate fee and buy you dinner before the game

just come on and let Marco show you all the proof you need. Playoff game is two weeks away plenty of time for you to plan it. Come on over cause if you don't and you never seen this kid play you just need to shut the frack up! :thumb:

first of all my player has nothing to do with it- we're not talking about that 2nd of all I am confused

1- I was told he was 185 lbs---now I hear over 200- that is a huge difference

2- someone said he ran a 4.28 -40

3 someone else said not 4.43

4- someone else said more in the 4.5 range

5- you people need to get your freakin facts straight no one up there seems to agree with anyone else on basic facts.... this causes people like me not to believe you....

6- You say C.A has a solid defense- are you out of your mind...???

My proof he isn't the best is that he plays for NOT EVEN A TOP 10 SINGLE a team in one of the weakest regions in single a.... A team that got beat by ezell harding- who is a bad football team..and dailey only had 100 yrds the whole game against them...a bad football team...

I said he was good and he is only a junior that is very impressive he is a great high school football player and I wish him the best of luck...but he is NOT as good as you people think he is.... in my opinion....

Edited by IOWNYOU149

You just said he is undersized-that is a HUGE weakness... and basically all I was saying is that all you have are opinions, not facts, you cannot prove that he could play for anyteam in the state.... unless by play you mean sit the bench until the team is up or down a bunch.,...then I agree, your statement makes it sound as though he is the best running back in the state all classes which my friend is assenine...

Don't get me wrong I bet he is extremely good he has to have talent to put up the numbers he had, Im just asking people to be realistic...

I believe that Dailey is roughly the same size and weight of Warrick Dunn(http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/1171), the running-back for the Atlanta Falcons. By the way, that's a NFL team. I hear NFL teams are pretty good.

I don't care what his measurements are,but the guy only has 1 or 2 Seniors on the line, I'll give you this, in my opinion I fill like are region is down a bit this year, but for goodness sake there are still 11 guys standing on the other side of the football along with everybody in the stadiuum that knows #12 is going to run the ball and have yet to stop the guy, most of his stats are 1st half only and Ezell was week 2, we played a terrible 2nd half, The kid got to cramping and Coach Smith took him out, He still managed 100 yards in a half, but why risk injury in a non-region game that means very little early in the season. Big Bigby said it best, all I can say is drive to MP in 2 weeks and come watch the kid play, we will feed you good and make you feel at home. Good Luck the rest of the way.

I believe that Dailey is roughly the same size and weight of Warrick Dunn(http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/1171), the running-back for the Atlanta Falcons. By the way, that's a NFL team. I hear NFL teams are pretty good.

You are officially an idiot in my book you just compared a good high school running back in the smallest division in the state in the weakest region in the state to warrick dunn.....that is moronic and I honestly believe is dailey reads this himself he will be embarassed....when you say stupid things like that it makes people think only of your bias and that anything you say is so tainted with ignorant allegience that it strips away any credibility that you have.

What does basucally mean? terrbile? because he was hurt...

Good point. It's not like 100 yards a half is good or anything. :lol:

You know before all of these idiotic posts I would have believed that, but all the mistakes and lies, make me think that once again you are mistaken or just making crap up....so he did not run the ball once in the 2nd half??? not once?? I don't think so....and if mt. pleasent is the kind of team that says "we don't want to risk our kids getting injured and this is a non region game so who cares" then no one really has to worry about them b/c that is a losers mentality Football is an injury sport every play people try to injure other people that is what hitting and tackeling does... good luck in the playoffs with that attitude...

You my friend, are an idiot. If you would have obtained a diploma, you would be able to realize that, I never once compared Marco to the skill level of Dunn. You said he was small, and I simply proved the point that size isn't everything. If you somehow read that I was saying Marco was anywhere as near as good as him, then you need to go back to school (probably Temple) and learn to read. Never once did I say anything about skill.

Did you read that? Where did I mention anything about talent. I didn't and if I did, someone please tell me where, because when I read it, it talks about size. But then again, I am nowhere near the intelligence of IOWNYOU49.

I'm bias? How is this? Because I think someone should get an award I'm bias? If I'm bias, then so are you. All you have talked about is your pick, so I will discuss mine.

You got owned.

You know before all of these idiotic posts I would have believed that, but all the mistakes and lies, make me think that once again you are mistaken or just making crap up....so he did not run the ball once in the 2nd half??? not once?? I don't think so....and if mt. pleasent is the kind of team that says "we don't want to risk our kids getting injured and this is a non region game so who cares" then no one really has to worry about them b/c that is a losers mentality Football is an injury sport every play people try to injure other people that is what hitting and tackeling does... good luck in the playoffs with that attitude...

We'll go into the playoffs healthy because of that attitude. Idiot.

are you really saying that you didn't compare the two? you said that nfl teams are good.....dunn is the running back for that nfl team.... the word "good" was used by you AS AN ASSESMENT OF THE ATLANTA FALCONS TALENT!!! that is a comparison of skill..... someone with at least one brain cell would have said that dailey is the same size as warrick dunn- so obviously size doesn't matter... but you used the word good and compared the two....

please-- my little brother is as big as dunn...that means nothing --dunn has speed....all dailey has is a bunch of idiots making crap up and not having a clue how fast he is.... honestly I feel bad for dailey that he has you idiots in his corner backing him....

oh and someone said he had cramps...that is not an injury....

your healthy in the playoffs thing is pathetic I think every kid on mt. pleasents team would rather be a little dinged up and have one less loss....winners think that way....losers...very HEALTHY losers think the other way around

You also never answered if he carried the ball AT ALL in the 2nd half vs. ezell....

That is what I call domination....enjoy your night.....don't be too upset that you just got mauled...

Edited by IOWNYOU149