Who will win 1A Mr Football

timbdp

out run???? are you being serious.....if dailey doesn't run under a 4.6 being 5'9'' and 185 lbs...he better be really really smart or have a hobby which will pay for his college tuition...skogen is 6'4'' 225 and runs a 4.6 40...he IS NOT A SMALL RUNNING BACK.... I would hope he is faster than skogen if not he better enjoy next year seeing as it will be his last year of playing football....

Speaking of colleges who is looking at dailey???

Edited by IOWNYOU149

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no way Marco runs a 4.28 he is around 4.4 or 4.5...4.28 is DeAngelo Hall type speed and that is unheard of... :thumb:

out run???? are you being serious.....if dailey doesn't run under a 4.6 being 5'9'' and 185 lbs...he better be really really smart or have a hobby which will pay for his college tuition...skogen is 6'4'' 225 and runs a 4.6 40...he IS NOT A SMALL RUNNING BACK.... I would hope he is faster than skogen if not he better enjoy next year seeing as it will be his last year of playing football....

Speaking of colleges who is looking at dailey???

What colleges are looking at Skogen?...im sure he has plenty

Your region is there because your team is "Ranked" 1. :thumb: Keep in mind your location. All of your schools are located around Nashville, so you get better coverage and attention. We have great coverage at Collinwood and WC but its in the TimesDailey from Florence, Al. Our stats and records are compared and compiled with North Alabama teams 1A-6A. In the Timesdailey Area Rankings we are currently at 8th among teams like Florence High, Deshler, Russellville (5th in state 6A), Wilson, Muscle Shoals and so on.

Polls and rankings dont mean crap. I would really love for Collinwood and Friendship to play at the end of the season instead of the first game. Big money says the Commandos wouldnt get a shutout.

Ive seen MP and FC, and FC offense is in no comparison to that of MP. FC managed only 178 yards on Collinwoods weak defense. Take away our fumble on your 1 yard line, the interception for a TD and the blown pass coverage TD and what do you have a 7-0 ballgame. Rickaway broke through and ran 40 yards for the only Real td (In my book). Marco ran for 200+ yards scored 3 tds against us. He is better alone than your entire offense. :thumb:

I don't think you've earned the right to talk trash to the #1 team in the state when they spanked you 28-zip. :blink:

There is no way Marco runs a 4.28 he is around 4.4 or 4.5...4.28 is DeAngelo Hall type speed and that is unheard of... :thumb:

What colleges are looking at Skogen?...im sure he has plenty

Looking at him there are too many so I'll just list the ones that I have been told are serious

Vanderbuilt, Kentucky, Louisville, Georgia Tech, Marshall, Tennessee, Holy Cross, Furman, UTC, Samford....I might be leaving some out but I think those are the main ones....

No he clocked at 4.28. Going down Mt. pleasant on a pair of rocket skates that is.

Now that was a good one, it really did make me laugh.

I will retract that time I posted on Marco it came from an assistant to the team.

I ask my son who plays and he said he was not sure but spring training Marco started out this year with about 4.43 - 40. I'm really not supposed to involve my kid in this cause it could cause trouble with coach or I would have asked him earlier.

Ok how bout a real 40 time not a bunch of B.S. yes that is exactly what that is....if he was actually clocked electronically at a nike camp or any other legitimate camp and he ran a 4.28 he would be one of the top recruits in the nation period!!!

This is why people don't beleive you when you talk when you say a junior in high school runs a 4.28 you are lying....please only real legitimate times... is dailey on rivals? has he been to any camps????

and to I wonder if....

Skogen plays the whole game....however, that being said he has had probably anywhere around 5 or 6 games where he was never thrown to in the 4th quarter...(0 touches) and probably 6 or 7 games where he caught one pass or maybe two in the 3rd and that is it......temple has 20 people on the team....so he stands there at wide out -- for a half while temple runs the ball b/c they are up 30 or more....

As a junior seth had 98 rec. 2,043 yrds and 23 tds

Through 8 games this season he has 64 rec. 1300 yards and 19 receiving tds....22 total tds...

NO more answers from this one. I have asked you 3 questions, 1 of them twice in our history of posting to each other and you have failed to answer them.

Tell me the sources of the records or stats your quoting from; or your just going with your opinion or lying.

Skogen has impressive numbers and I'll give him his due, And Marco doesn't run a 4.2, he is very fast, somewhere in the 4.4-4.5 range, but in most cases anybody thats fast enough to catch him is just setting there self up to get run over, I am not being smart but he has steamrolled so many would-be tacklers on his way to a TD it is unreal. I wish Marco had Skogen to throw it to, he has a great arm to boot, he just does't have to use it very often.

Skogen has impressive numbers and I'll give him his due, And Marco doesn't run a 4.2, he is very fast, somewhere in the 4.4-4.5 range, but in most cases anybody thats fast enough to catch him is just setting there self up to get run over, I am not being smart but he has steamrolled so many would-be tacklers on his way to a TD it is unreal. I wish Marco had Skogen to throw it to, he has a great arm to boot, he just does't have to use it very often.

I just retractd that 4.2 and stated 4.43. :thumb:

Big Bigby

Just because you lie- don't accuse me of lying....

and your retraction of your previous time and then using your son's memory to guess what it was on the coaches stopwatch is not very reliable...

last years stats are from the Chattanooga times free press....

this years stats are from the same paper....

to prove his career stats...

Seth's season records... 23 td rec. 98 rec. // career.... 56 td rec. (3 short of breaking record, which he will do in 2 games) 249 rec. and 4800 yrds... He is 2nd in the state history with 311 yards in one game (1st is 314)

go to tssaa.org- go to records...go to the bottom of the page type in display all state records for the sport of football.... look at the receiving records and you will find that skogen has broken 4 of them and about to break another....

I didn't mean to not answer your questions, what were they?

Edited by IOWNYOU149

Ok, I agree that Marco is an amazing player, and I also believe he should win. But he does not run a 2.38, and even he will tell you that. I believe it's around a 4.4, which is still very fast, but he does not run a 4.28.

So what are these stats for skogen?

At the Nike Camp in Athens, GA -- Seth ran a 4.63 forty.

That was back in the summer (out of season). So it would probably be better now.

Unapproved Website