gordonsville punter

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you explain why you think they don't need a punter? Do you think they will not have any 4th downs? Just wondering????? :angry::blink::blink:

they have alot of weapons this year that they didnt have last year.......some of their sophomores are gonna be great for them next year.the boys have gotten stronger...showed that in the weight lifting competion.they seem to be more physical this year too......im just sayin from the outside looking in,g-ville is gonna be a real tough team this year.

ive seen more big hits in spring practice this year than ive ever seen out of g-ville.........its gonna be some good games with TC,FCS,and SMITH COUNTY.ive got alot of confidence this year.....hope u feel the same about ur boys.

Only wish I did! I'm from Livingston and I'm afraid we may be in for a long season, especially following last year's dream season!!

they have alot of weapons this year that they didnt have last year.......some of their sophomores are gonna be great for them next year.the boys have gotten stronger...showed that in the weight lifting competion.they seem to be more physical this year too......im just sayin from the outside looking in,g-ville is gonna be a real tough team this year.

crackup.gif

superwho? is right they have got alot more weapons especially when evry1 is healthy the upcoming juniors have rly showed leadership and so have some hand chosen seniors some upcoming sophomores could be critical on D line and O line but they r mature enough from the B team games then goin all the way down to upcoming freshman...they're gonna be tough if they stick together and have a good work ethic from what ive heard from coaches this next couple of yrs gville could have some special teams

this is the first year i have seen coaches as excited as the kids when it comes to being physical.coach dillard has his big guns,and this year he knows how to use them.i see the look of an unsung champion in all of the boy's eyes.some call it luck i call it hunger.the will to succeed and to win is in everyones heart,they just have to dig down and find it........weve dug .......weve found it.GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!

the boys have a look in their eyes like ive never seen its amazing this yr how they get so fired up for a tackling drill and this yr the only key players we lose are some lineman and a RB and couple of WR but coach d has the people to back him up this yr kids that can play newhere after this season and this will play out for major future success...the boys worked hard in the weight room cuz we want that gold ball and i think we proved that in the weightlifting competition beatin out evry team in our district which includes many of yalls top teams like trousdale and friendship but the thing about smith county i can gaurentee that the boys would rather lose to yall and to have a gold ball then beat yall and not have one but this yr they may be so determined they will get both but always remember we have a gold ball...carthage but ill tell u yall have something we dont try an 0-10 season hahaha and yall may have beaten us the past couple of yrs but weve been to the 2nd round playoffs for 5 yrs straight and been to the playoffs for a rly good while consecutively yall keep safe now