gordonsville punter

the boys have a look in their eyes like ive never seen its amazing this yr how they get so fired up for a tackling drill and this yr the only key players we lose are some lineman and a RB and couple of WR but coach d has the people to back him up this yr kids that can play newhere after this season and this will play out for major future success...the boys worked hard in the weight room cuz we want that gold ball and i think we proved that in the weightlifting competition beatin out evry team in our district which includes many of yalls top teams like trousdale and friendship but the thing about smith county i can gaurentee that the boys would rather lose to yall and to have a gold ball then beat yall and not have one but this yr they may be so determined they will get both but always remember we have a gold ball...carthage but ill tell u yall have something we dont try an 0-10 season hahaha and yall may have beaten us the past couple of yrs but weve been to the 2nd round playoffs for 5 yrs straight and been to the playoffs for a rly good while consecutively yall keep safe now

Please keep posting...You're brightening up my day (I believe I spelled all my words correctly).

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so g-ville won the weight lifting contest. good for them.................... :thumb:

"Be careful that victories do not carry the seeds of future defeats"

-Ralph W. Sockman-

seems to be an abundance of optimism in gordonsville this spring....not surprising though.

"The place where optimism most flourishes is the lunatic asylum :) "

-Hevelock Ellis-

but they may just be ready for a challenge, altough......................

"the basis of optimism is sheer terror"

-Oscar wilde-

yeah it's about this time each year that gordonsville starts this habit of running that mouth about how good they're gonna be this year and how they have a real "shot" this year. then, in the fall, they have another habit of getting their butts' handed to them annually. it's as predictable as the weather. :)

remember all you g-ville faithful........

B) "nothing is stronger than HABIT." :huh:

-Ovid-

im very amazed yall actually know something some1 else said...WOW...hand chosen is not recruited...we aint no little snobby private school wit all kinda rich boys...try some corn fed country boys....they dont come no tougher then a country boy around these parts...but i aint sayin we're gonna kick yalls butt er nothing..juss bringing some history back for us gville folks besides the game against yall dont amount to a hill of beans for us except for bragging rights and we have enough of them wit a certain something called a golden football haha maybe one day yall will have 1 and i rly mean it..yall keep safe now

Please give some names and stats of these so-called future stars for Gordansville. I am very curious as to who you are referring to. If it is who I think, you are in for a long season. It's great to be fired up for tackling drills against your own team. You guys always come out very emotional against us and that fire is always gone by the second quarter. This year will be no different. :thumb: