GVILLE AND CTOWN

Hey Cream-muff, settle down. You're not getting upset with any of us Owl fans are you? We're only trying to support our team. What team do you support? Hee, Hee, Hee. <_<

I think we have gotten him all wound up, we better back off a little bit, or we might run him off for good. Then we wouldn't have anyone to pick at? We're all sorry muff.....NOT

Edited by Z King of D Swing

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we have gotten him all wound up, we better back off a little bit, or we might run him off for good. Then we wouldn't have anyone to pick at? We're all sorry muff.....NOT

Ya'll just don't understand Muffie...he's really a secret OWL fan...he loves our boys...he's just getting ya'll riled up...GO MUFFIE!!!!

this is quite funny to read but yeah I'm with smith co. on this one Gordonsville you guys dont even stand a chance against them and I may add westmoreland will b e beating that butt week 4 too. lol I know from personel experience anyways winning Weight lifting competitions really dont mean jack squat,when it comes to playing on the ball field. Westmoreland won the competition last year in region 4-2A and went out and got there tails whipped horribly. so there ya go! Gordonsville you guys wont make is past week 2 in playoffs! if u do no way ur gonna beat frienship or TCHS

The fake punt wont work this year. You will be doing a lot of punting however. You picked the wrong predictions this year. The joke is going to be on you. Gordonsville is ready. Hope you are so theres no excuses. Its going to kill the owls to have two straight losses to start the season. Thats my prediction. GO TIGERS

The fake punt wont work this year. You will be doing a lot of punting however. You picked the wrong predictions this year. The joke is going to be on you. Gordonsville is ready. Hope you are so theres no excuses. Its going to kill the owls to have two straight losses to start the season. Thats my prediction. GO TIGERS

[/quote

Oh theres no question we are ready, but we aren't thinkin about ya'll right now. We have KC to worry about. We really aren't worried about ya'll, but keep on thinkin you have a chance <_<

Ya'll just don't understand Muffie...he's really a secret OWL fan...he loves our boys...he's just getting ya'll riled up...GO MUFFIE!!!!

Queen,these kids think they can run me off. :lol::lol: I have traded jabs with Antoon,fanmouth,I like that name since I gave it to him ,and quite a few others over the years.

Queen,these kids think they can run me off. :lol::lol: I have traded jabs with Antoon,fanmouth,I like that name since I gave it to him ,and quite a few others over the years.

yea, you are exaclty right, we think we can run you off. you would never ever shut up, as long as your internet works, you will always be on here, 24:7. I think you might even argue with yourself, if we SC fans and others stopped jabbing at you.

yea, you are exaclty right, we think we can run you off. you would never ever shut up, as long as your internet works, you will always be on here, 24:7. I think you might even argue with yourself, if we SC fans and others stopped jabbing at you.

If I argue with myself,I would be arguing with a smart person. :lol::lol:

man, the past 3 pages have been anything short of a Jerry Springer episode.

:insert white trash comment: "oh no, you di'int talk bad bout my sister in law baby cousin Tracey:/insert white trash comment:

I do agree with you, we have went away from the topic of the ball game, but it has been amusing.