GVILLE AND CTOWN

Hide Z the boys in white are hunting you. They have a very snug jacket for you and it dont have SCHS printed on it. The Owls are the only ones I know thats happy with 6. Walking away saying we played a good game, with 6 points? TC didnt do that to GV last year. Last years TC could have beat the brakes off this years KC. Can you say amen to that? Ponder that before you guess at a score again. I know you are in denial. But 27-6. I guess thats possible in reverse order however, since yall are happy with 6. I hate to Quote a football legandary coaches saying. But it seems to fit so well. Show me a good loser and I will show you a loser. (Ditka) Im off this thread. When you argue with fools its hard for an observer to tell who the fool is. Hope its a injury free game for both teams. Happy trails Amigos.

TC beat KC? Funny

I will hear you on here saying coulda shoulda woulda after friday night!!!

Edited by glover

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hide Z the boys in white are hunting you. They have a very snug jacket for you and it dont have SCHS printed on it. The Owls are the only ones I know thats happy with 6. Walking away saying we played a good game, with 6 points? TC didnt do that to GV last year. Last years TC could have beat the brakes off this years KC. Can you say amen to that? Ponder that before you guess at a score again. I know you are in denial. But 27-6. I guess thats possible in reverse order however, since yall are happy with 6. I hate to Quote a football legandary coaches saying. But it seems to fit so well. Show me a good loser and I will show you a loser. (Ditka) Im off this thread. When you argue with fools its hard for an observer to tell who the fool is. Hope its a injury free game for both teams. Happy trails Amigos.

I'm the fool, and the one needing the straight jacket, ok.... Who cares what last years TC would do to this years KC. That is pointless. Thats like saying your g-ville team of 84 would have beat the brakes off this years Owls squad. This was a pointless post. Why is everyone of your comebacks to SC people have something to do with wearing a straight jacket, and the boys in white hunting us? It was funny once. Oh, we will score more than once, you can count on that buddy. Hope it is injury free game to, and good luck to you guys, your gonna need it. ;)

I'm the fool, and the one needing the straight jacket, ok.... Who cares what last years TC would do to this years KC. That is pointless. Thats like saying your g-ville team of 84 would have beat the brakes off this years Owls squad. This was a pointless post. Why is everyone of your comebacks to SC people have something to do with wearing a straight jacket, and the boys in white hunting us? It was funny once. Oh, we will score more than once, you can count on that buddy. Hope it is injury free game to, and good luck to you guys, your gonna need it. :o

I just wanted the Owls fan know. After the game when GV beats the owls, I will open a complaint, and excuse topic for yall. Feel free to use it. There will be prizes handed out for the best entry. First prize will be a Gv tee shirt and hat. So you can blend in when you come to watch the Tigers play the rest of the season. :)

I just wanted the Owls fan know. After the game when GV beats the owls, I will open a complaint, and excuse topic for yall. Feel free to use it. There will be prizes handed out for the best entry. First prize will be a Gv tee shirt and hat. So you can blend in when you come to watch the Tigers play the rest of the season. :)

When Smith County wins BIG, I will start a Coulda Woulda Shoulda Topic for ya :o

Edited by glover

When Smith County wins BIG, I will start a Coulda Woulda Shoulda Topic for ya :o

Thats a topic you wont have to worry about placing. This is not going to be Owls year. This is the year of the upset. I have been killing crows and freezing them all summer. Theres a lot of yall to feed. Wanted to make sure everyone gets their fair share. :)

Thats a topic you wont have to worry about placing. This is not going to be Owls year. This is the year of the upset. I have been killing crows and freezing them all summer. Theres a lot of yall to feed. Wanted to make sure everyone gets their fair share. :o

Whats killing crows and freezing them got to do with a football game? If thats what you do with your free time, I feel sorry for ya. Anyways if this is the year for upsets, wouldn't we have won last week? You need to go back to class kid!!!

Whats killing crows and freezing them got to do with a football game? If thats what you do with your free time, I feel sorry for ya. Anyways if this is the year for upsets, wouldn't we have won last week? You need to go back to class kid!!!

You must be blonde. Someone over there please explain to Glover what eating crow means. :lol:

I just wanted the Owls fan know. After the game when GV beats the owls, I will open a complaint, and excuse topic for yall. Feel free to use it. There will be prizes handed out for the best entry. First prize will be a Gv tee shirt and hat. So you can blend in when you come to watch the Tigers play the rest of the season. :thumb:

Are you serious when you post? If you are, you are the one that needs that straight jacket there player. Got give you some respect though to stick with your team though. I will tell you what I get bigreid to give you some money so after the beat down you jump from blue to black, considering that is what color your team will be after the game, and allow you to wear these oh so beautiful colors of black and gold and then you come to anygame you want and support a real team. That way you can go with this old saying, "If you can't beat them, join them."