Real Predictions for AAA & AA State Champs

Roy Hobbs

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You answered your first question with your second question :thumb:

Maybe I did, but if you look at other schools for once, instead of the ones that you know about, you would know that Anderson County is ranked 1st in state in the polls. Its amazing how people still have Loudon to win AA when we have beat them 3 of 4 times this year. It doesnt make any sense if you think about it.

Maybe I did, but if you look at other schools for once, instead of the ones that you know about, you would know that Anderson County is ranked 1st in state in the polls. Its amazing how people still have Loudon to win AA when we have beat them 3 of 4 times this year. It doesnt make any sense if you think about it.

Rankings mean absolutly nothing.

Maybe not. Look at USJ, almost didnt make it to regionals. And yet, most people still have them winning state. Hate to break it to ya, but AA post-season is a lot different than A.

What do you mean its different from A, that makes no sense, anyways my team isnt A so I really dont care, and believe me I know from experience that post-season is different. But tell me one game where the Rankings of a team (by newpaper editors and fans) determined the game.