New Era at Wilson Central

We started spring practice at Wildcat Land yesterday under our new head man Coach Aric. Coach Aric is very excited and enthusiastic about our prospects for the coming season.

Coach Aric says offensively that we will be much better with his new system; Get ready for the "Air Cats". Key defensive losses will have to be replaced, so the new "O" will certainly carry us early on. I think WC can challenge for the title in Region 4 5A in 2006.

My prediction:

1. WC

2. Lavergne (*last game will decide title)

3. Smyrna

4. Riverdale

5. siegel

6. Lebanon

7. Oakland

8. Blackman

GO DUB-C

WOW. This is 1 heck of a line-up if someone is predicting this crap. No way the Kats will be number 1. Heck, they won't even be in the top 4.

1. Smyrna Bull Dawgs-- To much sunshine and ATHLETES

2. Riverdale-- They always have talent. Coach A need not change much here.

3. Lavergne-- Only 1 place better than last year and with a 8-2 record.

4. Oakland-- Back to playoffs for the Pats

5. Lebanon-- STRONG, but a year away.

6. Wilson Central-- New coach. New "O". Many new players to feel old spots.

7. siegel-- Need new everything.

8. Blackman-- Will improve, in another district maybe.

--1 and 2 may change spots. I think Riverdale loses i district game this year.

--3,4, and 5 may change spots. These guys aren't in top of region yet

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW. This is 1 heck of a line-up if someone is predicting this crap. No way the Kats will be number 1. Heck, they won't even be in the top 4.

I happen to think you are way off base. WC will not drop that far. Don't forget they only lost 1 game last year and that was to Riverdale. There is no way they fall this far off the map. They are definitely top 4, and I believe atleast top 3. Lebanon is still a year away and Oakland will struggle to see .500. Regardless of a coaching change, Central will be playing in week 11, write it down as a guarentee.

White house had 3 kids at a track meet and 8 kids at baseball.That makes up about 8 starters including the QB and #1,2 and 3 running backs, both wide outs and 3 starters on defense.Central did look very good.The QB ran the first team well and the 2nd team QB looks to be a great athelete.You should have a good year.

unless im mistaken central had about ten people not dressed on the sideline also. ranging from runingbacks to linemen dbacks and receivers all starters.

that is all you guys keep saying....."it was a JV team", but do you think that Wislon Central played all their starters? probably not. but let's hope for Ravenwood's sake that this was their backups because they got pasted. They looked like lightweights in a heavyweight title match. they got hit in the mouth and didn't like it so now they are making excuses. but that tends to be the problem in the "rich kids" schools (Ravenwood, Brentwood, etc.), they can't handle smash mouth football......they never have. Personally, I don't like Riverdale but I hope they smack you in the mouth again!! You are dealing with 4-5A now, not your little "Franklin" region. You are now playing with the big boys. Riverdale, Central, Smyrna, Lavergne, crap, even Lebanon will bring it at you and you are not ready for it. You don't have to like it but you have to live with it.

The 05 team was also made up of that same talent pool you refer to as those little rich boys....how'd that work for you? Has LHS ever won anything....of course I'm referring to anything other than the 'big loser mouth' contest...which you seem to be very good at...

When was the last time anyone other than Riverdale beat a

Brentwood..Franklin...Ravenwood...etc....

You're in a chump region...one good team...I guess you'll have to live with that!

Did WC scrimmage White House yesterday? If they did, how did they match up?

Yes they did !!! Wilson Central did it up big time but it took White House smacking them in the mouth at the start before the Cats got fired up. Whe they did, it was very one sided in WC's favor. WC played a lot of their starters for a majority of the game but not all. When WC put in their 2d string, they were pretty much scoring at will as well. White House just pretty much layed down after the 3d WC score. I was very cynic about the WC "O" line from the Ravenwood scrimmage and for the time being, they have shut me up !!! Good Job Cats !!! Looked very very good last night !!! To the kids that visit this site and know who I am, thanks for a great performance. I hope you do as well in regular season as you did last night !!!

The 05 team was also made up of that same talent pool you refer to as those little rich boys....how'd that work for you? Has LHS ever won anything....of course I'm referring to anything other than the 'big loser mouth' contest...which you seem to be very good at...

When was the last time anyone other than Riverdale beat a

Brentwood..Franklin...Ravenwood...etc....

You're in a chump region...one good team...I guess you'll have to live with that!

Hey RavenCat, Why does it always resort to name calling and finger pointing ? It doesn't make a difference where these kids come from (Ravenwood, Riverdale, Brentwood, Wilson Central etc) !! They are out there playing their butts off no matter where they are from and no matter how much money Mom & Dad have !! They do it because that is what they love to do and they are doing it for our entertainment as well as their own. At least we know where these kids are a majority of the time. They aren't out drinking or using dope !!! They are either playing, practicing football or they are at home. I don't know about you sir but I enjoy watching these kids play as much as I enjoy watching my own son play for his team. I think that we should stop being so cynical about all of it and let the boys decide who is what. The boys are the winners in all of this no matter the turnout or any score. At least they have the intestinal fortitude to be out there doing what they like to do and we as parents/responsible adults should let them enjoy it because for most of them, Football will be done for them when they are done with High School.

Oakland at #4?????????

:thumb::P:lol:

thats what i said the only ppl i think will go to the playoffs from our region is rhs, smyrna, lhs, and central

its gonna be a FIGHT, because i think lebanon is a playoff contender also. wow, if the playoff system was how it was pre-94 (only 2 teams from each division made the playoffs), this extremely competitive region would be that much more competitive.

oakland might not be good enough to make the playoffs this year, but i can see them keeping a team from the playoffs. gonna be several teams fighting for that 4th spot

Hey RavenCat, Why does it always resort to name calling and finger pointing ? It doesn't make a difference where these kids come from (Ravenwood, Riverdale, Brentwood, Wilson Central etc) !! They are out there playing their butts off no matter where they are from and no matter how much money Mom & Dad have !! They do it because that is what they love to do and they are doing it for our entertainment as well as their own. At least we know where these kids are a majority of the time. They aren't out drinking or using dope !!! They are either playing, practicing football or they are at home. I don't know about you sir but I enjoy watching these kids play as much as I enjoy watching my own son play for his team. I think that we should stop being so cynical about all of it and let the boys decide who is what. The boys are the winners in all of this no matter the turnout or any score. At least they have the intestinal fortitude to be out there doing what they like to do and we as parents/responsible adults should let them enjoy it because for most of them, Football will be done for them when they are done with High School.

I'm with you....sorry, I have very little tolerance for stupidity...a number of these kids are from the Nolansville area...these are hard working country boys....and the term 'little rich kids' is offensive....for any of them...including mine!

Who has Coach A hired to fill the staff? I heard he got a young gem from Watertown among others.

I went to the Ravenwood scrimmage and only remember seeing a couple of guys that I don't remember from last year. They both looked pretty young, one guy was very stocky and the other guy was taller and more slender. Don't know for sure who they are, don't know which one is the guy from Watertown? can anyone help? anyone know names of any staff additions?