Region 6a

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lil Dixon is a good back; but not in Daily's league. I would say they are one two in the region and Dixon may be a step faster. The difference is the ability to break tackles.

I do believe the boy's from the Wood will win the region and have the better team.

I would like to see them in a foot race. Dixon didn't seem that fast during baseball season. What's with Collinwood that everyone quits during their Junior season only to come back for their senior season?

Dixon didn't seem that fast during baseball season. What's with Collinwood that everyone quits during their Junior season only to come back for their senior season?

I only know of two. Who are the others?

Bryant, I'm not sure why he did'nt play his Jr. year.

Dixon broke his collar bone at the beginning of the 04 season and missed half the season. That injury worried him about playing baseball. Jess wanted to get a job so that he could get a car when he turned 16. Allowances in our family wont pay for cars, insurance, or gas. He had alot of pressure on him outside of School.

I only know of two. Who are the others?

Bryant, I'm not sure why he did'nt play his Jr. year.

Dixon broke his collar bone at the beginning of the 04 season and missed half the season. That injury worried him about playing baseball. Jess wanted to get a job so that he could get a car when he turned 16. Allowances in our family wont pay for cars, insurance, or gas. He had alot of pressure on him outside of School.

I guess those are the ones I have heard about. Just seemed funny that the QB 2 years in a row had sat out his Junior year. I know Jessup has changed positions now but he did start the year at QB right?

CA and huntland if huntland beats waynesboro.......that last game could be for a playoff spot between ca and huntland if perry county dosent win out the rest of its schedule

so 4 teams go......u mean IF perry count wins the rest of there schedule ca and huntland will play for a spot? and if perry doesnt win then ca and huntland are in?